Follow

Nunew woke up when he didnt feel Zee beside him. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room and found Zee on his laptop at his desk. He looked at the clock. It's 1am. He stood up and went to where Zee is

"Hia" Nunew calls out for him. He sat on Zee's lap and put his head on Zee's shoulder

"Why are you up? It's too late for you" Zee tells him

"It's because you're not in bed. What are you doing up?" Nunew asked. He looked at the laptop and saw Zee reviewi g CCTVs and traffic footage this afternoon.

"You're still watching this?" Nunew said to him

"Im just looking for things we might have missed. I know he didnt have any plate number but maybe there are clues in his bike" Zee explained. Nunew hugged him.

"Maybe we can continue this tomorrow hia? Fresh new eyes can pick up things you know. And right now your eyes are tired. Definitely not fresh" Nunew tells him. Zee laughed at his logic. He closed his laptop and kissed Nunew's cheek.

"Alright. Alright. You won" He tells Nunew. He carries him to bed and tucked both of them under the duvet.

"Everything will be fine Hia. We will be fine. I promise" Nunew reassures him. He knows Zee's fears and trauma. He knows having this incident hits his insecurities a lot.

Zee hugged him tighter and kissed his head

"I know baby. I know." Zee tells him.
Nunew changes their position so Zee is lying down on his chest.

"Sleep Hia. Im right here." Nunew tells him as he brushed Zee's hair. Soon, both of them are fast asleep.

Its 3am and Nunew feels like his bladder will explode soon. He slowly untangled Zee and quietly went to the toilet. He closed the door so Zee wouldnt wake up. He washed his hands after flushing and looked at himself in the mirror. All this stress about this stalker is making him lose weight. He doesnt know if this is a good thing or a bad thing though.

Suddenly he hears Zee shouting for him.

"Nunew?! Nu?!" Zee shouts

"Shit" Nunew says. He closed the door which means Zee's room is pitched dark. He then heard loud thunder from the outside.
Double Shit he thought to himself

He immediately went out and saw Zee sitting on the bed hugging his knees crying

"Hia. Hia. Im here" Nunew touches him But Zee moves away. As if he is scared if Nunew

"My love, its me. Can you look at me please teerak?" Nunew tries to coach Zee but the sound of thunder and rain is drowning him
Nunew reached forward as Zee flinches. Nunew covered his ears. This move made Zee look at him. Nunew gave him a soft caring smile.
Finally, Zee's brain recognized Nunew. He lunges forward and hugged Nunew.

"Im here teerak. Im here." Nunew rubs his back

"Nunew. I thought you left me" Zee cries as he hugs him tighter.

"I will never do that Hia. I will always be here. I promise." Nunew tells him. They were hugging for a while until Nunew coaches him to lie down.

"You have to let me go a bit Hia so we can both lie down." Nunew tells him

"No" Zee shakes his head.
Nunew sighed. He resolved to just wriggling just so that they both can lie down. Once they are under duvet, Nunew put Zee's head back to his chest and brushes his hair again. He can still feel Zee's tears dripping on his chest so he decided on singing to make him calm down and sleep again. This usually works on nights where Zee cant sleep and he is hoping it will work on Zee's panic attack.