Destiny

Net might have found the perfect workshop to collaborate with but it's in Chiang Mai. It has the materials, the manpower and machineries that could make this work. Plus they mostly produce leather bags and shoes.
This would be perfect. They all thought.

Zee and Nunew wasted no time and booked a flight for tomorrow to go to the site.

For the mean time, Nunew's design team decided to have a meeting about which looks would be the best for the people who agreed to model. Fah, Sam and Grace immediately agreed to walk for Nunew. Tutor, Yim, Gun and Earth also agreed to do it. Zee managed to convince Prem, Boun, Mark and Perth. With Max, Nat, Net, James, Zee, Tommy and Marco also modeling, the boys line up is already set.
While the girls line up consists of
Fah, Sam, Grace, Camila, Chelsea, Amphan, Malee, Pornthip, Beam and 6 other female staff.
Nunew and Amara would stay in the back to style and fix clothes.

"Amara, I need you to look at the clothes and tell me what style of shoes and bags would look better in them. Once i see what materials the workshop has, I will sketch them and hope they can start the production straight away. I need you here to make sure all the fittings run smoothly" Nunew told her

"Roger that" She gave him a small salute.

"Chelsea, I need you to supervise the others. You will be in charge for the mean time. I need all design alterations finalized this week so we can finish all the fittings in time. Is that okay?" Nunew told Chelsea.

"Yes sir" Chelsea said with a smile.

"Thank you everyone! Now lets all go home, have as much rest as we can today because starting tomorrow, we will all be working like a horse" Nunew gave them a small smile.

"Yes sir!" All of his team shouted which made Nunew jump and laugh.
They all say their good byes to Nunew and he walked towards his chair and sat down.

What a day this is. He thought to himself as he close his eyes tilted his head up and breath deeply. He's feeling emotional. This is the first time that this has happened to him. He knows this really happens in fashion industry but for it to actually happen to him feels so unreal.
Maybe i shouldnt have let my guard down. I should have been more careful
He thinks in his mind.

Suddenly he felt soft lips in his forehead. And when he opened his eyes, he say Zee standing above him smiling.

"You're thinking too much. You brain will go on overdrive" Zee told him

Nunew smiled at him and reached to Zee for a hug.

"I know. I just cant help it. I know i should have been more guarded. Ive given my trust easily" Nunew honestly said as he hugs Zee tighter

"Its not your fault. Your office is always secured. Only certain people have access. You couldnt have known that she would be the one to betray you." Zee said as he strokes Nu's hair. He then knelt down to Nunew's eye level

"You did good today. You handled this very well. Im proud of you" He told Nu as he pats his head
"It's been a tough day, shall we head home? We have an early flight tomorrow" Nunew smiled and nodded at him.
Zee took his bag and coat and reached for his hand.
"Let's go love" He says to Nunew who gladly took his hand.

They were at their flight and Nunew kept on sketching and erasing on his ipad. Zee noticed it so he grabed his free hand and laced it with his.
"Nervous?" Zee asked

"A bit. Im just worried that they might not work with us and then we're stuck to square one" Nunew bit his lip and told him

"Dont do that. You will make it bleed" Zee told him as he touches Nunew's lip with his thumb
"Plus it makes you look dangerously irisistable." Zee whispered in his ear which earned him a slap from Nunew as they both laugh