BONUS #1

Here's a bonus chapter since it's ZNN's 3rd anniversary! Hope you like it!

Nunew is royally pissed.

They've been married for 10 years now. They have been open about their marriage and people know they have kids (No, they dont share their kids' photos. And Yes, every single papparazi or media and journal outlet is banned from taking and sharing their kids' photos. They've politely asked the public to not take photos of them when they are out and about. The public fortunately listens to them.)
But some other people (well most of them being women) just couldnt take it in their head that Zee is already taken. Nunew has always protected Zee during uncomfortable times and he never really pay attention to social media comments but there are still times that some people just get into his nerves. Specially with this new admirer of him.
It's not like he doesnt trust Zee. No. It's never like that. Zee has never showed him anything that he should be worried about. He would always avoid uncomfortable situations and shut down advances on him. If anything, he becomes more clingy when people tend to be a bit too much. This one time however, Nunew has to claim his territory himself.

Zee has been working on an international project. It's a big one as a french company wants to collaborate with them and open a store in France. This is a major project for him as this will open their doors to europe so he has been hands on with this one. The CEO of the French company Briller personally came to Thai to finalize the contract signing. And this is where Nu's head ache started.

Zee met with Eloise to introduce themselves and Eloise seemed to fancied Zee when she first saw him. Zee has been kind enough to accomodate Eloise in one of his hotels during her stay in Thailand as a gesture if being a good host. Eloise might have took this gesture wrongly as she's been persistent on meeting Zee outside working hours. She requested several meetings with him to "talk about the plan" and Zee always meet her in their public conference room where everybody can see them. She even asked if they can talk privately in his office which he agreed to but he kept his curtains and blinds open.

Nunew knew about all of this. And he also knew that Zee has already tried to shut her advances down. Zee even took Nunew into one of their meetings in his office and forced Nunew to sit on his lap as they talk. Nunew was laughing about the whole situation at first. Because he couldnt blame her really, Zee's over 40 but he aged like fine wine. He's hotter than when he was younger. Who wouldnt fall for his charm when he's like a god sent down from Mount Olympus?

Eloise though became more persistent. She started ringing Zee for random things. Like when she wants to know where to eat and if Zee would eat with her. Or when she wants to shop but wants Zee to accompany her. The thing that irked Nunew is when she would ring in the middle of the night to tell Zee that she couldnt sleep.

Zee now started to asked Nunew answer his phone calls and read his messages. It maybe a gesture from him to show that he has nothing.to hide from Nunew so now she is really testing Nunew's patience.

The straw that broke the camel's back is when Zee passed his phone to Nunew when he saw the notification that Eloise messaged Zee. She asked him to let her meet his kids so they can be familiar with her as they will definitely see her more. Nunew saw red when he read the message.

How dare she thinks that she can flirt with my man and bring my kids into the picture?! Nunew thought.

"Babe, can you take the kids tomorrow to school? I just need to do something" Nunew said to Zee

"Sure baby. Do you need me to drive you?" Zee asked

"No need Hia, I will take Kilen" Nunew said and Zee nodded

Nunew then typed on Zee's phone

"Sure, i will see you for breakfast at 9am. Lets meet at the cafe in your hotel"