Waiting Game

The waiters placed all their orders in their table. Different types of dishes were served. From pork, to beef, to chicken and veggies. There is even prawns.
Nunew started putting food into his plate. He noticed Zee typing on his phone so he put some on his plate too. After Zee was done, he notices that there is already food on his plate and Nunew already started eating. He immediately know who puts them into his plate as they have the exact same dishes on their plate. Even the arrangement is the same.
Zee smiled and patted Nunew's head.

"Thanks my Nu" He said softly to Nunew who just nodded at him as he was chewing his food.

Davika noticed this, she got irritated as Zee wouldnt even notice her. She saw that Zee doesnt have the chicken dish on his plate so she decided that this is her chance. She took the serving spoon and scooped a bit of the chicken.

"P'Zee, here try this. This chicken is tasty" she smiled sweetly at him as she offered the serving to him.
But before it reached Zee's plate, Nunew's fork stopped it as he glared at Davika.

"What do you think you're doing?" Nunew asked her.

"Dont be rude. Im serving P'Zee food." Davika told him

"Did he ask you for it? It's disrespectful to just put food into somebody's plate even if thet didnt ask you for it" Nunew answered in a very low tone, indicating his patience is running low. Zee, alarmed at the situation. Put his hand on Nunew's thigh. His mothers also sat back, they know enough not to interfere with Nunew at this point

"And how about you? You basically put all in his plate. You are not the only one who can do that" Davika is raising her voice now.

Nunew has reached his limit. He stood up and looked down at Davika in his most intimidating look.
"That's because I am his Nu. And i can do whatever the hell I want. There is a reason why that Chicken is not on his plate. Didnt you notice that even our mothers didnt even offer it to him? It's because that chicken has sesame oil in it. And Hia cant have sesame oil. So I respectfully suggest that you sit your ass down before i shove that serving spoon down your throat" Nunew growled at her. Davika got so shocked and scared that she immediately sat down.

Zee grabbed his hand and tried to make him sit down.
"Nu it's okay. Look at me" Zee pulled him and made Nunew face him.
"Look, it didnt even touch my plate" Zee reassured him.

"Im not taking chances, let's switch plates. Change your spoon and fork too" He told Zee who just did as he was told. Nunew doesnt usually get this angry at all. But when he does, it's because he is protective of his family. Specially of Zee.

"Zee get's itchy when he eats sesame oil. That's why we never offered it to him" Malee said to them.

"Well we didnt know about it. He doesnt need to be so aggresively rude. If you told us about it in the first place then we wouldnt have had any problems" Baifern told them

"Im sorry but there must be a misunderstanding. This kind of information is only shared with people we know. We dont know you. So we dont have to share any information with you. And Nunew is right. He can do whatever the hell he wants." Zee sternly told them

"You see, Nunew is the most precious youngest one in the family. He can do whatever he wants. But despite that, he never abused the power given to him. He might be aloof to strangers but he is always polite and loving to people he trust. And the only time he would lose his manners is when he or his family is threatened. He is very protective you see." Pornthip firmly told Baifern and her daughters as she continues to eat her food. She gave them a sharp look.

"I suggest you and your daughters check your manners. Nunew has the power of two companies but he never wished for somebody's company to be dissolved no matter how angry he is. This might be the first one though." Malee brutally told them as she slices her food.