RUNAWAY BRIDE

A man in his late twenties walked inside the hotel and directly got into the lift pressing the button and scanned the card in front of the screen to the penthouse. After two minutes the lift doors opened to the foyer of the penthouse and the man walked inside directly towards the gym.

He heard sounds as he opened the gym doors and walked inside to see a six foot two inches man in his mid twenties punching the bag with his hand muscles almost ripping at the power he was exerting "We're all set to go boss".

Dhruv turned around taking the hand towel from the bench and wiped his sweat "Did you contact the royal family about our arrival?"

"I did! They actually started cleaning the palace last week. We'll directly go there by tonight" The man informed.

"I don't want any last minute troubles make sure to check everything out thoroughly Karthik" Dhruv walked out of the gym and to his room in the penthouse to shower.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Who's picking us up from the airport?" Dhruv asked as he got into the car.

"Nik has already reached Hyderabad. I sent him the flight details" Karthik sat in the passenger seat closing the door behind him as the driver started the ignition.

Dhruv turned on his MacBook and opened the email to see the details of the royal family as Karthik summarised "The one who owns the palace is the Princess. She was bought up by her uncle and aunt after her parents died in a car crash when she was three".

"Selling a royal palace for half the rate. Either this Princess is dumb or there must be some problem with the palace" Dhruv opened the gallery and started looking at the palace photos.

"The palace was abandoned for almost two hundred years. The Singaraju family built themselves another mansion and started operating their village from that mansion for almost hundred and fifty years. Many dared to purchase that palace but most of them died under unsual circumstances and now the royal family put the palace in the market after thirty years" Karthik explained.