FOOTAGE & LITTLE HAPPINESS

"Where is the footage?" Dhruv asked sitting down in the chair of his office.

"She fell in the pool on her own boss" Nik handed the iPad to Dhruv playing the footage.

"But when we look at the full footage, she actually was trying to get out although she didn't know swimming because the pool isn't that deep but it's as if someone was pulling her down" Karthik explained.

"She was being pulled" Dhruv threw the iPad on to the table in anger.

"So you think....it's the ghost?" Nik asked.

"The ghost wanted to possess her but now it's trying to kill her" Dhruv gritted out.

"But why?" Karthik asked.

"I don't know! When is Mr. Nambudri coming?" Dhruv asked.

"His assistant called! They will be here the day after tomorrow" Nik replied.

"Dhaksh is going to come here the day after tomorrow too. Make sure everything is intact for the big reveal" Dhruv ordered making the duo nod.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Am I really pregnant?" Theera looked in the mirror at her stomach.

"We'll know that soon" She looked at Dhruv who hugged her from behind kissing her shoulder

"Was it really Tripura?" Theera asked.

"Let's not worry about her now" Dhruv turned her around.

"We should worry about him" Theera placed her palm on her belly.

"We will once we find out if he's fine or not" Dhruv held her hand and walk out.

After an hour Dhruv and Theera both walked in the direction of the gynaecology department and a few minutes later they were called inside by the nurse.

"Mr. Roy! Dr. Valli told me everything. Mrs. Roy please lay down on the bed and we'll do an ultrasound" The lady doctor insisted.

Theera layed down making the nurse cover her in a blanket upto her hips and pushed her dress upto her ribs as doctor wore gloves and squeezed a gel on the scanner and then on Theera's belly making her close her eyes at the coldness.

The doctor started moving the machine on Theera's belly looking at the screen and after a few seconds she increased the sound and a faint heart beat was heard making Theera open her eyes and look at the monitor which made the doctor point at the small ball "That's your baby. You're five weeks so far".

"It looks like a seed" Theera frowned.