TIME TO WORK

Dhruv kicked the door shut behind them and walked to the bed directly before laying her back on the bed. He was about to move away but she tightened her arms around his neck making him look at her. She sat up slightly leaning against the headboard and held his cheek "Avaindi ra?"

(What happened rey?)

Dhurv shook his head "Nothing is ever going to happen to you or our baby".

Theera frowned not understanding what happened but hugged him making him hide his face in the crook of her neck "Shh! I trust you".

He tightened his grip around her "I won't let you leave me" making her pat his back like a kid.

"I won't leave you until you give me a reason to" Theera rubbed his back kissing his shoulder.

"Th-" Nik, Karthik and Dharani stopped at the door seeing the couple hugging.

Theera signed them to get out but Dhruv pulled back "Come in!".

"Uhh...should we call the doctor?" Karthik asked.

"Karthik! If you want to meet Valli just go to the hospital" Theera joked.

"Uff...she's definitely fine" Nik sighed and sat on the bed along with the others.

"How did you know about the poision?" Theera asked.

"We found the rat poision packet in the kitchen" Karthik replied.

"But why were you so sure that there was poison in her food?" Dharani asked.

"The boss tasted everything" Nik shrugged.

"What?" Theera and Dharani screamed.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? What if something bad happened?" Theera pushed his chest.

"Tripura doesn't want to kill me" Dhruv held her wrists.

"Who's Tripura?" Dharani frowned.

"That doesn't mean you can do anything" Theera scolded him.

"She's a ghost" Karthik replied to Dhara's question.

"What?" Dharani screamed again.

"Are you sure you're okay? Let's call Dr.Valli!" Theera was worried.

"There's really a ghost and it thinks that the boss is the reincarnation of her former lover and Theera is her former sister who killed her" Nik explained.

"If I wasn't okay, I wouldn't be here" Dhruv assured her making her close his mouth with her palm.

"Don't talk nonsense" Theera hugged him making the trio raise their eyebrows.

"Why are we shocked just for a hug even after knowing that they are married and going to have a kid?" Karthik whispered.

"Because they are an impossible couple" Dharani whispered back.

"I can still hear you" Dhruv's words startled the trio.

Dharani cleared her throat "So...what I saw in the pool was not my imagination. The ghost was holding onto Theera's ankle in the water".

"Yeah! And good thing you went there on time otherwise we don't want to imagine what would have happened" Karthik looked at Theera worriedly.

"Yeah! But I don't even remember going into the pool room" Dharani frowned.

"What?" Theera asked.

"Yeah! I was walking into the living room and suddenly I was in the pool room. I didn't understand how but I didn't think much because I saw you and jumped into the pool" Dharani explained.

Theera frowned "That's weird! But thanks for saving me and my baby".

Dharani smiled "I'll make sure to take extra care of the food you eat" and walked out.

Theera hugged Dhruv again making Nik and Karthik gag at each other which made her roll her eyes "We really need to get used to this".

Theera stuck out her tongue while Dhruv hugged her back "Did you check the footage?"

"The cameras didn't work after the Princess entered the kitchen boss" Nik replied.

"Are you accusing my sister?" Dhruv questioned.

"We cannot trust anyone when it comes to Theera's life" Karthik stated.

"I don't think Dharani was possessed" Theera pulled back from the hug.

"How do you know?" Nik asked.

"Dharani has the tattoo of the Vishnu chakram on the back of her neck since she's the daughter in law of Varmas so she can't be possessed" Theera explained.

"How did you know she has a tattoo?" Karthik asked.

"I saw it and asked her about it" Theera shrugged.

"So the Varmas can't be possessed since everyone has a Vishnu chakra tattoo but who has the ghost possessed then?" Nik asked.

"We'll find it out soon! It can be anyone here" Dhruv stated.

"Let's decorate the palace for tomorrow we have to welcome the royal family back to their true home" Theera said making Nik and Karthik smile nodding.

"There will be two surprises for tomorrow" Dhruv said making her confused and excited for some reason.