SECRET ROOM

"Here Annayya!" Dhara handed him his coffee cup from behind the couch.

"Dhara you should be resting" Dhruv looked at her seriously taking the cup from her

Dharani rolled her eyes "I can carry a cup" making him shake his head and started scrolling his mobile again.

Dharani was about to walk away when she heard a chat sound and looked at his phone to see a heart symbol making her raise her eyebrows. She saw the contact name 'Andala Rakshasi' which made her widen her eyes in shock.

(Pretty monster)

She was startled when his phone rang and saw it was his Andala rakshasi calling him. Dhruv stood up and walked away as Nik patted her shoulder confused "What's that expression on your face?"

"I... I think Annayya has a girlfriend" Dharani blinked her eyes in shock.

"What? No way! That's not possible because he's already mar..." Nik controlled his words in the last second.

"No! I saw him chatting with that girl. She even sent a heart and her name is saved under 'Andala Rakshasi'" Dharani said.

'Boss saved Theera's name under andala rakshasi? Such a suitable name' Nik laughed at his thoughts.

"What happened?" Vikram walked to them.

"Vikram! Annayya has a girlfriend" Dharani leaked the news.

Vikram laughed holding his stomach "No way! Your brother and girlfriend in the same line is like a monk entering to married life".

Dharani looked at him with a blank face "I'm serious!".

"You are not lying when you make that face" Vikram stopped laughing "Who is she?"

Dharani shook her head "I don't know but I'm really curious" as the trio turned towards Dhruv who was talking to his andala rakshasi standing far away from them.

"I thought you'd call" He heard Theera as soon as he answered the call.

Dhruv stated "You need to sleep early".

"I can sleep late and wake up early if I set my mind" Theera rolled her eyes.

"Sleep as much as you can when you're there because when you come here I won't let you sleep properly" Theera blushed hearing his words.

"What happened to my stubborn, egoistic, insane and ocd boss?" Theera asked.

"Currently he's mad but he can't scold you because he's scared of his wife" Dhruv joked.

Theera laughed "Abbacha! Scared of his wife? Who is she? How dare she scare my boss?"

"Chali kaalam lo ontariga odilesi dooram ga undi! Rakshasi" Dhruv romanticized.