DREAM

Theera was sitting on the swing in the garden when she heard footsteps and opened her eyes and smiled at Dhruv but he was serious. I mean he is always cold so she stretched out her hand making him look at her hand 'Lets go!'

'Where are we going?' Theera asked as she followed him.

Instead of replying he just walked endlessly until they reached the top floor of the palace and stood before the secret room making her confused 'Why...are we here?'

Dhruv opened the door and Theera took a step back making him immediately turn around and grip her wrist dragging her inside 'Let go! What are you doing?'

Dhruv pushed her inside making her fall down to see the room completely clean and someone was sitting on the bed which made her widen her eyes and stand up. She tried to escape but Dhruv blocked making her gasp and look down to see him twisting a knife in her stomach.

She looked back into his eyes to see only coldness and hatred towards her 'Ba..by'.

Dhruv smirked as he pulled back the knife and stabbed her again and again like a maniac with blood flowing from her injuries.

Theera gasped opening her eyes and put her palm over her belly to see Dhruv's palm and turned to her right to see him sleeping and breathed heavily the nightmare still clinging onto her

Suddenly Dhruv opened his eyes making her startle and started moving back away from him making him frown and sit up "What happened?"

He tried to touch her but she moved to the edge of the bed and tried to get down but he immediately reacted and held her from behind making her struggle "Let go!".

"Theera! Stop..... it's just me..... Theera.....snap out of it.... Theera!" He screamed at the end making her still.

He sighed and slowly moved his arm to her hips and turned her around to see her fear struck face which broke his heart "You're okay! There's nothing going to happen! Calm down" and wiped the sweat off her forehead and face with his shirt sleeve.

He handed her the water bottle making her gulp the water immediately and handed it back to him which he put on the side table before laying her on her back and increased the AC covering themselves in the blanket.

"I...I had a nightmare" Theera whispered making him kiss her forehead.

"It will not come true! You scared the baby" Dhruv moved his palm to her belly making her gulp.

She put her palm over his "If the situation were to come where you've to kill me then please wait until the baby is born".

Dhruv gaze sharply cut to her "If you weren't scared I would've taken you over my knee".

Theera's lips twitched "Hug me to sleep" making him sigh and pull her close to his chest and patted her arm.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<