END OF THE GHOST

Theera gasped as Dhruv engulfed her in his arms while Tripura screamed falling back as the Swamiji walked inside with Nik and Karthik following him. Swamiji handed his bag to Nik ordering "Place the Diya stands in the shape of a pentagon" making Nik rush to work.

"Take this kumkuma and apply it on everyone's forehead" Swamiji took the small cloth hanging to his waist and handed it Karthik who went to the family members.

Theera cried hugging Dhruv back making him rush her to the family members and applied the kumkuma on her forehead while swamiji pushed Tripura into the Pentagon and threw the kumkuma on her making her scream.

"Get out of this body" Swamiji sat down before her outside the Pentagon.

"Never! Not until I kill her" Tripura yelled.

"You do not get to decide someone else's life when you don't have a life yourself. Go find peace before I destroy you" Swamiji ordered.

Tripura smiled then grinned and started cackling like a psycho "Kill me? Hahaha...." and looked at the wall where a sword flew towards swamiji making him duck.

Swamiji threw more kumkuma making her scream as if her skin burned. Swamiji turned towards the family members "She is controlling everything in this palace that means she's somehow connected to this place. We need to find the source of her connection and destroy it soon. I can't hold her much longer".

"Her body was buried here" Dhruv stated.

"How can we search everywhere?" Dhaksh questioned making Swamiji take a nine lemons and chant some mantras before handing them.

"When you find her body the lemon will turn black. Destroy her remains. Now go!" Swamiji ordered making everyone rush to search every corner of the palace.

Dhruv took a held the lemon in his right hand and held Theera's wrist in his left and went to search in seventh floor. He started roaming around in every direction and suddenly a few things fell down startling them.

"You think you can hold me down here? This is my palace" Tripura laughed.

"I understand your pain but if you don't rest in peace you'll have to go through much pain than this" Swamiji tried to convince.

"My pain? If she had killed me I would have left her alone. But she killed my child before it can even see the world" Tripura cried making Swamiji close his eyes.

"Ansh! I've to tell you something" Theera mumbled.

"We'll talk later. Right now we'll find her body and burn it down to ashes" Dhruv went into the secret room Satiksha discovered.

The lemon started turning black slowly as he walked to the wall with the portrait of Tripura and looked around to see a huge iron vase and took it as Theera confessed "Tripura was pregnant when I stabbed her" making him stop.

Tripura laughed and cried at the same time holding her stomach as the things in the secret room flew in the air while Dhruv whispered "What?"

"She begged me to leave her because she was with your child but I didn't! I stabbed her again and again because I felt betrayed" Tears rolled down Theera's cheek.

Dhruv tightened his hold around the iron vase "How could you?"

"I don't know! But now I understand how she must've felt when I stabbed her" Theera caressed her belly.

"It always comes to the same end isn't it! This fucking fate" Dhruv gritted out making her gulp covering her belly with her hands and closed her eyes as Dhruv lifted the iron vase in the air to hit.

Tripura screamed as Dhruv hit the wall making a crack which made Theera open her eyes in shock and move back looking at Dhruv who started hitting the wall angrily breaking it away which made the things in the room fly towards Theera.

"I won't leave you" Tripura screamed as she threw the swords at Swamiji to let go of the hold around her but he just threw kumkuma on her trying to down the affect of powers she has on the palace.

Dhruv shielded Theera with his body as a skeleton fell out of the wall. Suddenly Dhruv was thrown away from Theera making her gasp and tried to help him but she was pulled back by the curtain around her neck. Dhruv tried to rush to her but he was pinned to the wall and the curtains tightened around Theera's throat making her struggle.

Tripura screamed making the Chandelier fall down which made swamiji stop the chanting and move away breaking the spell. Tripura threw away swamiji and rushed to the secret room to see Theera struggling to get away from her hold.

Tripura smirked "Akka....akka....look at you hanging down on the line death and life. May be I've to make my king reveal you of this suffering. No...no wait...it should be me...I'll kill you with my own hands".

Dhruv yelled at her "Tripura....no....please....".

Tripura glared at Dhruv "You're still begging for her life even after knowing she killed our child. How could this witch change you this much".

Tripura held the dagger and walked to Theera making Dhruv struggle and suddenly Saanchi appeared before him "Ma...".

Saanchi smiled caressing his cheek before turning around and rushed through Satiksha's body like a smoke making Satiksha yell as Tripura's soul came out in the form of a red smoke combined with white one and then the smoke travelled towards the skeleton which made the hold around Dhruv and Theera loose.

And in that fraction of a second Dhruv took out the lighter and turned it on before throwing it on the skeleton making it burn along with the white and red smokes which were the souls of Saanchi and Tripura.

Theera fell down unconscious making Dhruv rush to her as everyone came to the secret room to see it burning while Dhruv carried Theera out and rushed to the hospital along with the others while the workers took care of the burning room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dhaksh put his hand on Dhruv's shoulder while Dharani leaned her head on Dhruv's other shoulder as everyone waited for the doctor to come out.

Dr. Valli opened the door and walked out with a nurse behind her taking off her mask making everyone rush to her "Is she alright?"

"Her highness has a concussion but the twins are fine. She can go home in the evening your majesty" Dr. Valli informed.

"Twins! Oh my god" Dharani smiled with happy tears.

"Can we see her?" Dhruv asked.

Dr. Valli nodded before going away from the VIP ward as Dhruv walked in to see Theera resting with an IV to her right hand. He moved his hand to touch her but stopped fisting his palm and walked out making Karthik and Nik confused.

After a few hours of roaming around and clearing his thoughts Dhruv returned to hospital to take Theera home. He saw Nik, Karthik and Dr. Valli tensed making him frown "Where is Theera?"

Nik and Karthik looked at each other before forwarding a paper with a single line written on it 'YOU JUST GAVE ME A REASON' making him fist the paper.