SHIFT

The next morning Karthik knocked on the office door twice before going inside followed by Nik to see Dhruv playing chess by himself.

Nik signed Karthik to talk making him nod "Uhh... boss if you wanted to play you could've called one of us. Why are you playing alone?"

"Come to the point" Dhruv took out the Queen doing a check mate completing the game.

"Umm...actually the ROY hotel in Bangalore is under staffed so it needs a new manager" Karthik explained.

"Appoint someone then. Do you need my permission for that too?" Dhruv started putting back the chess pieces in the same way he made the moves analysing his techniques on both sides.

"If it is someone new then we have to go through a lengthy process so it is better to send Theera" Dhruv frowned at them.

"Send me where?" Theera walked in before Dhruv could utter a word.

"Banglore! Out hotel needs a new manager" Nik informed her.

"Oh!" Theera looked at Dhruv who was looking at her "Okay! I'll go".

"No!" Dhruv instantly denied.

"Why?" The trio asked at the same time.

"Because we might need her here" Dhruv replied.

"Karthik and I are here! Let Theera go boss" Nik insisted.

Without even giving a gap he instantly stated "Never!" making the trio raise their eyebrows.

"Oh come on! Don't be a devil of our boss now. You are worried that I'll run away from you too without paying for your generosity? It's alright! I'll work and make you even more rich since you helped me" Theera rolled her eyes.

"What if you really ran away just because I over worked you?" Dhruv raised his eyebrow.

Theera sighed "Then find me! It's not that hard for you right".

"Then it's fixed! Theera go pack your bags. You're leaving in the evening" Nik excitedly said.

"You seem too excited to send me away. Is job the only reason or have you planned something?" Theera narrowed her eyes.