GHOST HUNT

Theera saved the documents and turned the iPad off placing it on the teapoy before stretching her arms standing up "Now! It's time to find the ghost".

Theera twirled for a few seconds stretching her arm pointing her index finger and stopped suddenly and blinked her eyes so she'd not faint and saw her index finger pointing at her boss's office "We'll start with boss's hide first then".

Theera took the elevator and walked towards her boss's office on the end of the corridor and pushed the doors open and turned the lights on to see it was in the same condition like the day before yesterday with the papers around. She collected the papers first and placed them under the paper weight before looking around to find anything.

Her gaze fell on the old portrait and walked towards it which was beside the huge book shelf. Once she stood before the portrait she saw it was an old painting framed and hung on the wall. The painting turned yellow and the face of the person was also not clear. The person was wearing an old indian king attire "So you're the owner of the palace huh? What's your name?"

 The person was wearing an old indian king attire "So you're the owner of the palace huh? What's your name?"

Theera gaze fell on the the signature at the end of the painting. Although it was framed it was not inside the glass. She  moved closer and tried to read the name but it was so small that she almost missed seeing it. She took out her samsung mobile and opened the camera zooming it on the signature to see it is not a signature but written in some old script.

She opened google and scanned the letters and in seconds the letters were converted from Bhattiprolu Brahmi script (So this is an old script from which Telugu (Telangana & Andhra people speak) and Kannada (Karnataka people's language) are derived from) to English letters. It was not a signature as she thought, it was a name making Theera read it out loud "Shatakshi! You must be the painter. What's your relationship with the king?"

Theera looked at the painting and tilted her head right and left "This seems like a familiar face yet it feels so unfamiliar. Let's find out about you the ex-owner of the palace".

Theera looked at the book shelf which must have atleast more than five hundred books. She sighed looking at all the books since she didn't know where to start. She walked towards the violet color covered book and took it out opening the book to see it's name on the first page 'GHANITASASTRAM' making Theera huff  "First book itself maths" and put it back.

 She walked towards the violet color covered book and took it out opening the book to see it's name on the first page 'GHANITASASTRAM' making Theera huff  "First book itself maths" and put it back