HOMAM

"Here is the video from the accident zone! Although there are no cameras on the road, we found one in the nearby dhaba" Nik handed the iPad to Dhruv once into their drive from the airport to Devipuram.

Dhruv played the video and suddenly paused it "This is the only car that travelled past the dhaba after Vikram's car. So he must be the person Dhara saw".

"Did you enquire about him?" Karthik asked.

"This was sent by our informer so now on our way home we'll talk to the dhaba owner" Nik said.

Four hours into their drive Nik's mobile rang making him answer the video call "Have you reached home?"

"Hey Theera! Not yet! How is everything? Did you settle into the penthouse?" Nik asked.

"I don't know what to do with such huge penthouse. But I like it" Theera chuckled.

"You'll get used to it" Karthik stated.

"Have you guys eaten anything? It's already eleven'o clock" Theera asked.

"We will once we reach the dhaba" Nik answered.

"Dhaba?" Theera frowned.

"We got a footage about Dhara's and Vikram's accident from a dhaba on the highway. I think we'll know if it is my father or just a hallucination of Dhara that saved her" Dhruv explained.

Theera nodded as Karthik parked the car aside infront of the dhaba where many lorry driver's were having their dinner and the trio went into the dhaba making Nik call one of the waiters "Arey! Chote! Do you know this guy?"

"Who are you?" The waiter asked.

"Police! We already took the CCTV footage yesterday from your boss" Karthik lied smoothly.

"Uhh...sorry sir....can you show me the photo again?" The waiter asked and Karthik showed Dhruv's and Dhara's dad photo.

The waiter scratched his head and nodded "Yes sir! I saw this Anna! I think three days back".

"Are sure he's the one? How can you remember him if you saw him three days back? There are many customers you get" Dhruv questioned.

"Actually! This sir fought with some goons who were teasing a woman. And then he got a call and hurriedly went towards the highway after an hour there were police jeeps, ambulance and even media. Heard that the Princess got into an accident" the waiter explained.

"So you're sure that you saw this man?" Karthik asked.

"Man? He seemed like he was in early twenties may be a graduate student. He also had a guy with him sir" The waiter said.

"Here! If anyone comes and asks about him don't ever speak of him" warning Dhruv handed some cash to the waiter.

"Okay sir" The waiter walked away.

"So you're saying that your father saved Dharani like she said and that he's still alive?" Theera asked they resumed their journey home.

"But the postmortem report said boss's mom and dad died in the car fire" Nik stated.

"What if...he's reborn? Like you boss?" Theera joked making Dhruv glare at her.

Dhruv took out his mobile and speed dialed someone "Kaka! What did you hide from me?"

"Dhruv....What are you talking about?" Kaka's voice was tensed making the trio confused.

"Was my mom...." Dhruv took a deep breath "Was my mom pregnant when the car fire happened?"

"Dhruv....listen to me..." Kaka tried to speak.

Dhruv yelled "Why did you hide it?" startling everyone.