DATE FIXING

Theera walked down the stairs instructing workers to make the rooms presentable since the royal family is moving here for Dharani's wedding and soon the palace is going to be occupied with the guests.

"Is everything ready?" Dhruv asked walking into the living room.

"Yes boss! We already sent the cars for picking up the guests at the airport" Nik nodded.

"The rooms are done too" Theera said.

"And the catering is going on already" Karthik walked into the living room with Maniamma who bought an aarati plate as they heard car horns.

Theera took the aarati plate and walked towards the front door as the royal family and some of their guests stood outside and took Dharani's dishti applying a pinch of kumkuma between her brows and handed the aarati plate to Maniamma who walked ou...

Theera took the aarati plate and walked towards the front door as the royal family and some of their guests stood outside and took Dharani's dishti applying a pinch of kumkuma between her brows and handed the aarati plate to Maniamma who walked out to throw the water away as Theera invited the royal family and the guests inside.

Everyone looked around and was astonished at the beautiful royal interiors since they have never been here before. Ofcourse they wouldn't have since it's forbidden by the elders of the royal family. But thanks to Dhruv who purchased this palace so they can come whenever they want.

"See! There's nothing going on in this palace. It's completely safe as Annayya said" Dharani walked to Dhruv and side hugged him.

"Yeah! Yeah! We can see that. Maybe you shouldn't sell it Princess" one of the aunts suggested.

"I gave my word aunty" Dharani stated making them pursue their lips at her ethics.

"Poojari gaaru! Can you read out the dates and time now?" Shekar asked.

Everyone settled in the huge living room with Theera standing behind, Satiksha and Dharani sitting on either side of Dhruv while Karthik and Nik were with the workers to shift the luggage to the rooms.

"Ayya! The day after tomorrow is good for mehendi and haldi. And on Saturday at 8:03 pm the muhurtam for the wedding is auspicious according to bride and groom's horoscope" Poojari gaaru did some calculations from the book of astrology.