STORY TIME

'It all started when she came to us. Everyone thought she was a blessing from the god so my father adopted her. My sister, my life, my friend, my mother because I haven't known my mother since she went to God.

I shared everything with her! My clothes, my room, my bed even my father's love. But it wasn't enough to for her. After all she's human too. Greedy for everything. So she decided to snatch my love from me. Me! Who has given her everything since we're children but my sister she has to betray me by fixing marriage with my love.

She thought I'd share everything but never! I would never share my love, my king! That's why I betrayed her by thrusting a knife into her heart. I felt it when it peirced through her slowly. Although there were tears in my eyes for my sister's death there's happiness that I can always stay with my love now.

I got married but the King couldn't forget my sister! I mean how would he? She's his first love after all. But he needs to move on from her after all my love is greater than hers. Everything was going well but one day the King decided to turn against me.

Why? Why? Because of her! Because he found out I killed her. I could see in his eyes the hatred towards me which I can't bear that's why I used the same knife and stabbed him too. He resisted me but our child in my belly stopped him from killing me. I mean why punish our child for the mistake I did right!

He vowed to take revenge but one thing he'll never know is no matter in any lifetime he'll be mine, only mine. The love I have for him is greater than the fate that decided to make him fall for my sister. I'll fight destiny and even God for him. This is my vow.

My son is the king following his father's footsteps and with Varmas on his side no one will be able to cross him. After all Varmas helped me killing my sister and my love too. I've something against them and they have something against me, so we're all in the same boat.

I'm going to leave this world soon since my son is able to take care of himself now. After all I've to fulfil the vow my husband, my love made. I've to be reborn so he could kill me right! But the same thing will repeat, he will belong to me in every lifetime.'

"This is not love! This is...madness" Theera threw the journal away.

"Wow! So we've found a psycho Queen's journal" Karthik was amazed.

"That's why Vasundhara wants to erase this journal" Dhruv concluded.

"Because she was a Varma once?" Nik looked at Dhruv who nodded.

"But then Vikram's family must also be involved in it right?" Theera asked.

"There are many riddles we've yet to solve" Dhruv stated.

"May be! We can ask Dhara about the Queen" Karthik suggested.

"You want to know about her? She's Satakshi Panditaradhyula. She was married to Sivananda Singaraju Two hundred years back but the King died during an enemy attack when she was pregnant so the child became the king. Panditaradhyula bloodline still continues on by me and Dhara" Dhruv narrated everything.

"So..what are you going to do now?" Theera asked.

"Gather as much as evidence against the families who are against Dhara and settle this for once and all" Dhruv replied.

"I am going to bed. After hearing that psycho's story my brain really needs to process it" Karthik stood up and walked out.

"Good night!" Nik too followed Karthik out.

"What happened? You look a little pale" Karthik stopped Nik once they reached their floor.

"Don't you think my prediction is going to come true?" Nik looked at Karthik.

"Wait a second! You really think that boss is going to kill Theera because of some past life rivalry?" Karthik questioned.

"I didn't know why he wanted to kill before but after reading that book I think I'm starting to get the story now" Nik looked serious.

"So you think Satakshi is reborn as Theera? That's ridiculous. Their names doesn't even match. More like Satiksha's name matches...." Karthik trailed off realising how the names are so similar.

"I don't know who is who but boss will kill Theera. I'm sure about it and we need to stop it from happening" Nik rubbed his face.

"Maybe we should send Theera away" Karthik suggested. Although he looked like he didn't believe in all this shit he was still scared about what will happen in the future.

Nik thought for a few seconds "Banglore! We can send her to manage the new hotel we started last year".

"Yes! But what if she doesn't accept it?" Karthik asked.

"Then we'll have to make the boss order it" Nik nodded.