ROMANTIC RAIN

"Do you really think it's a good idea to send your brother to kill someone? What if he gets caught?" Theera voiced out her doubts.

Dhruv laughed "Shouldn't you be more worried that he's actually going to kill someone? Instead you're worried that he'll get caught".

"They deserve to die and I don't feel any guilt or regret to such kind of people but I'm worried about our family" Theera stated.

Dhruv bought her hand to his lips and kissed it as he drove in the direction of the village. On their way suddenly the clouds turned dark and it started raining making Theera look out worriedly and then looked at Dhruv "Stop the car".

"I'ts okay!" Dhruv assured her.

"I'ts not! Just stop the car" Theera ordered.

Dhruv drove towards the side of the road and stopped the car and looked at her "I'm fine Theera".

Theera unbuckled her seat belt and directly went to the back seat by climbing over the console and sat back leaning onto the car door and signed him with her index finger "I want you to teach me how to kiss".

Dhruv searched her eyes as if he's reading what's going through her mind then his gaze darkened before he took off his seatbelt and climbed into the backseat after turning off the ignition locking the door.

She threw her chunni aside slowly unbuttoned his shirt making him nuzzle her cheek. She kissed the middle of his shirt pushing the shirt off his shoulder and straddled him making him lean against the car door.

She kissed his face continuously making him move his hands to the zipper of her dress making her pull back pushing his hand away "No touching! You're just going to teach me how to kiss".

Dhruv raised his eyebrow "You want to role-play?"

Theera's expression turned innocent "Role play? But I was just simply following your lead boss".

Dhruv caressed her lower lip with his thumb "Do you know how many times I wanted to touch your lips?"

"Touch my lips?" Theera was confused.

Dhruv nodded "Whenever you talk or say something gosh I want to feel how a little touch of your lips would feel against mine. I lost control so many times even when we're stuck in the forest and in the bathroom when I saw you in the towel. Only god knows how I stopped from ripping it off you and have my way with you".

Theera nipped at his thumb "You don't have to control now".

Dhruv shook his head "I'll hurt you if I let go of my control".

Theera was confused "You would never hurt me".

"I am a very possessive man Theera. If I take over something it'll be mine until the last breath" Dhruv stated.

"So I'm basically a property you take over" Theera narrowed her eyes.

He held her hips pulling her close making them chest to chest "No! You are so much valuable than anything I own. Even more valuable than my life".

Theera eyes turned dreamy "How can you be this romantic".

"I didn't know I was until I saw you" Dhruv kissed her cheek "You made me a fucking horny teenager" and kissed the corner of her mouth.

"It's your fault that you stayed away from me" Theera accused him.

Dhruv smiled as she laid her head against his chest stretching her legs on the seat with her back to his front making him round his arms around her waist from behind "Who told you I stayed away?"

"Of course you stayed away! I understand why you didn't treat me as a girl but you could've been a little less cold when we're alone" Theera pouted raising her head to look at him.

Dhruv chuckled tapping her nose once and nuzzled into her neck "I was always close to you. Close enough to hug you like this but you never knew".

Theera frowned "How....I don't understand".

"I used to sneak into your room and hug you while you were asleep" Dhruv confessed.

Theera widened her eyes and looked at him "What? You breached my privacy? How dare you?" trying to move away from him.

He held her shoulders and pulled her back tightening his arms around her waist "You did too by snuggling into me like I'm your favourite pillow".

Theera's cheek turned red "So...our first cuddle wasn't on the night I spent in the hospital?"

Dhruv shook his head "No! But I loved that night more when you actually snuggled into me willingly".

Theera smiled and kissed his cheek "I loved it too being so close to you".

"You did? But you never tell" Dhruv looked down at her.

"I was scared somehow that you'd leave me at some point" Theera avoided his gaze.

"But you didn't remember the past that time" Dhruv was confused.

"May be it was a hunch but I always felt that there was something undeniable between us even before I recalled the past" Theera confessed.

"So..you never trusted me then?" Dhruv questioned.

"I always trust you Ansh! But I decided to stay away so you and I wouldn't get hurt" Theera stated.

Dhruv moved his hand to her hair slowly and fisted her hair making her wince and he tugged her hair raising her head "How dare you try to stay away from me?"

"Dhruvansh Roy Singaraju let go" Theera tried to push away from him but he held her waist and turned her around pulling her close before kissing her hardly punishing her with his mouth.