NAANNA (DAD)

"It's really not recommended to shift the Princess until morning Mr. Roy! I don't know what is your problem with my patients staying in the hospital. First it was Theera and now Princess..." Valli glared at Dhruv.

"Princess's life is in danger! I assure you, that we'll take utmost care of her in the palace. Please Valli!" Karthik requested.

Valli huffed "Fine! But I'll discharge her in the morning" and walked away.

"When did you guys come to the first name basis?" Theera raised her eyebrow at Karthik.

"Is that important now? Let's concentrate on the Princess" Karthik diverted the topic.

"I'll stay back" Dhruv sat down before the room Dharani is staying.

"We'll stay back too" Nik and Theera sat down on either side of Dhruv.

"Karthik and Nik take care of the arrangements at the palace for Dhara. And double check the security" Dhruv ordered.

"But...boss leaving you alone here with those crocodiles.." Karthik trailed off.

"I'm here right! If those cockroaches try to do anything I'll kill them under my feet" Theera assured them.

"Just be careful" Nik sighed standing up making Theera nod and both Karthik and Nik walked away.

After a few seconds they heard another door open and Vikram walked out looking angrily at Dhruv making both of them stand. Vikram walked to Dhruv and held his collar yelling "I told you to come early but you....you fucking had to wait and make her suffer didn't you...".

Theera held Vikram's hands and pushed him back with force "Vikram! Careful with what you do".

"You don't talk! You don't know anything. It's my wife in there" Vikram screamed at her.

"That doesn't give you the right to accuse my boss here who is actually taking care of her" Theera retorted back loudly.

Theera tried calming herself as she turned around and smoothed Dhruv's shirt as he looked at Vikram "Rest well! We've a lot of work to do when we go back home" making Vikram narrow his eyes but went to see Dhara.

"Is that why you insist on protecting Dharani? Because she's your biological sister?" Theera asked as they sat down.

Dhruv sighed leaning back "I thought by staying away from her I could protect her but I just pushed her into the death trap" and closed his eyes.

"Then why didn't you take your position as the King if you're here?" Theera looked at him.

"I've proofs! But I need to be married first to gain access over everything" Dhruv looked into her eyes.

Theera avoided his eyes and looked forward making him chuckle and entwined their fingers "Don't worry! I'm not proposing you".

"Let's elope!" He was stunned hearing Theera's words.

"What?" Dhruv looked at her as if she's speaking an alien language.

"Let's elope and get married. I always wanted such an adventurous wedding anyhow! What do you say?" Theera raised her eyebrows.

Dhruv searched her eyes before chuckling "Theera Chowdary! You always surprise me with your thinking".

"What? I'm serious! Even my family thinks that I eloped with some guy and started a family of my own" Theera turned in her seat facing him.

"How do you know?" Dhruv asked.

"I'm still in touch with my cousin. She reports me what is happening in my family. So how about we make my family's words true" Theera suggested.