OUT OF STATION

After the sixteen days ritual is done Theera took the blessings of Kaka and then everyone walked out of the temple and to their cars. Theera and Dhruv got into one car while Karthik, Nik and Kaka got into another car driving in the opposite direction.

"Aren't we going home?" Theera asked.

Dhruv shook his head "We have an appointment to attend".

Theera looked at him confused "What appointment?"

"You'll get to know tomorrow" Dhruv crossed the Devipuram border in an hour.

"We are going to different state?" Theera unlocked her mobile and opened the notes to check the schedule of her boss.

Dhruv took the phone from her and put it in the console "It's a private appointment and you're on leave".

"Leave? I already took more leaves in the three and half months I worked for you. If I go on like this I'll not have enough salary in my account for my personal use" Theera huffed.

"You can take loan" Dhruv reminded her.

"Loan? I just joined three months back and according to Roy group of Industries only a permanent employee who worked nine months can take a loan" Theera retorted.

"You can ask your boss for personal loan" Dhurv raised his eyes suggestively.

Theera raised her eyebrows "Aha! And what's your interest for the loan boss?"

"Anything you can offer! I'm open to options" Dhruv suggested.

Theera nodded and kissed his cheek "Is this enough?"

Dhruv slowly nodded "This is also okay but your loan is too much don't you think?"

"Let me think!" Theera started thinking as Dhruv drove for a few minutes before stopping the car in a queue at the tollgate.

She took off her seatbelt and bent over the console before holding his face with her palms and kissed his forehead, cheeks, eyes, nose, chin and lips and sat back in her seat like an innocent girl.

The car horn bought him out of his trance making him accelerate and went forward to take a ticket and later drove in the direction of Hyderabad highway "You Mrs. Roy Singaraju doesn't leave any chance to surprise me".

Theera innocently looked at him "Me boss? What did I do?"

"You don't know what you did just now?" Dhruv questioned.

"I kissed my husband to divert him from his worries because he didn't even tell me what's bothering him" Theera pouted.

Dhruv sighed slowly stretching his arm before holding the nape of her neck and pulled her to him kissing her lips still driving making her push at his shoulder and pull away from him "You're driving".

"I love you so much Theera" Dhruv's sudden confession made her even more worried and turned silent as he drove towards the airport.

***************************************

"What are we doing in Kerala?" Theera asked as they walked out of the airport after seven hours of travelling.

"You'll know everything tomorrow. For now, let's go to our hotel" Dhruv walked towards the car followed by Theera where a driver was waiting holding his name board.

Both of them reached the hotel in two hours and directly took the elevator to the penthouse since Dhruv stays in the penthouse everytime he visits his hotels. The food was already arranged and both of them went to shower in seperate rooms to have an early dinner.

Dhruv served the plates and bought them to the couch as he heard sounds from their room. He sat down waiting for her who came to him wearing one of his shirts and boxer shorts looking at him. He stretched his hand making her take it and sat down beside him.

Dhruv handed her the plate making her shake her head which made him sigh and shift the rice into his plate and mixed chicken curry before bringing his hand to her lips making her eat slowly

Dhruv handed her the plate making her shake her head which made him sigh and shift the rice into his plate and mixed chicken curry before bringing his hand to her lips making her eat slowly. Both of them ate from the same plate slowly not uttering a word. After Dhruv sent the empty food cart down he locked the door and turned the lights off in the penthouse before going to their room.

 After Dhruv sent the empty food cart down he locked the door and turned the lights off in the penthouse before going to their room

Theera laid down on the left side of the bed but didn't sleep making him turn off the lights and lie beside her. He moved closer to her spooning her kissing the back of her head making her sigh and face him before snuggling into his chest.

"What happened? You're making me worry" Theera spoke into his chest.

"I don't want you to stress but there is a ghost in our palace" Dhruv replied.

Theera tried moving back but he held her tightly to him "The soul is Tripura's who wants to be with me and possess you forever that's why we're going to meet a swamiji to send her to wherever the souls go after death".

For a few minutes she stayed silent then whispered "I deserve it! I killed her so she wants to take over my life".

"It's in the past and she's no longer your sister! You're Theera now not Satakshi so don't you dare blame yourself" Dhruv strongly stated.

"But I still killed you both" Theera's words made him pull back.

Dhruv shook his head "Theera don't...".

"The knife mark is still on your chest! You were born with it and may be that's why it hurts whenever it rains because I killed you on an amavasya night while thundering and lightening" Theera felt heartbroken at her past self.

"Theera...plese stop" Dhruv requested.

"It's the truth and we can never change it" tears rolled down Theera's temples making him kiss her forehead and held her to him as she sobbed into his chest.