RECEPTION

The next morning when the guys came down for breakfast they saw Satiksha rushing into the living room and sighed as she saw Dhruv "What happened? I heard you were in an accident".

"I'm here am I not" Dhruv shrugged making her angry and walk to him before engulfing him in her arms.

Karthik and Nik widened their eyes looking at Satiksha and Dhruv in a hug as Theera walked out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch drinking coffee looking at the drama enfolding before her.

"What is wrong with you?" Nik asked as Karthik and he sat on either side of Theera.

"What is wrong with me?" Theera asked back.

"Won't you stop them?" Karthik asked.

"Why would I?" Theera was confused.

"Because there is something going on between you and boss" Nik pointed out.

Theera's face twisted "Huh? Who told you that?"

"Yesterday! He even lifted you in his arms and carried you to your room didn't he" Karthik reminded her.

Theera rolled her eyes "That's because there was ointment on my feet. And have you forgotten boss and I are like born enemies".

Nik looked at Theera seriously and cleared his throat "True! She has a point too".

"I'm fine!" Dhruv patted Satiksha's back assuring her.

Satiksha pulled back "I'm glad that you both are safe".

"Thank you for your prayers. Let's go and have breakfast" Theera insisted.

"I already had my breakfast. Actually! I'm here to give the reception invitation of Dharani and Vikram. I came here to give it over yesterday but heard that you were in that accident" Satiksha explained.

Dhruv took the card "Thank you!".

"I'm going to start the field work from tomorrow" Satiksha informed.

"I'll appoint the workers by tonight" Dhruv nodded before going for breakfast.

"Where's Maniamma?" Satiksha asked.