ROYAL FAMILY

Dhruv searched her eyes before clearing his throat "If you're done with your staring, can you move?"

Satiksha got out of the trance and moved back running her fingers through her hair "Thank-you".

"The Princess is coming tomorrow so we've to give her a rough plan of what changes we're doing" Dhruv said.

"I'll do it by tomorrow" Satiksha nodded making Dhruv walk away to his room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The next morning after breakfast everyone was doing their work when Dharani along with Vikram and her bodyguard Karim visited the palace to meet Dhruv and check if everything was alright.

"Hello! Your highness" Nik greeted the Princess and directed the guests to the couches.

"It's more beautiful than I imagined" Princess looked around.

"Haven't you ever had a tour?" Dhruv asked as he entered the living room with a file

"We're not allowed to but since you are staying here and nothing happened we made an exception" Vikram informed.

"So we're the baits then" Nik nodded.

"It's not like that Mr.Nik" Princess shook her head.

"Ignore him" Dhruv glared at Nik who nodded smiling forcefully.

"Have you seen the entire palace? What are your plans for it?" Dharani asked.

"The plans are with me" They heard Satiksha and turned around.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Vikram asked.

"Work cousin" Satiksha rolled her eyes as she forwarded the drawing chart to Dhruv.

"Cousin?" Karthik and Nik looked between Satiksha and Vikram.

"Yeah!" Satiksha hugged Dharani "I missed you Dhara. Is my cousin making you insane yet?"

"I missed you too. But if you make fun of Vikram, I'll not spare you" Dharani pulled back.

"God! You and your puppy love" Satiksha shook her head taking a seat beside Dhruv.

"I thought you know better than being here Satiksha" Vikram glared at her.

"Relax cousin! Nothing happened yet. And I'll be living between the palace and mansion. Dhara check the plan first" Satiksha insisted.

"It's alright Vikram! She's fine anyhow" Dharani looked at the plan along with Dhruv.

"You can continue your work Ms.Varma" Dhruv nodded at her plan.

Satiksha was about to say something when they heard someone singing and turned in the direction of the voice to see Theera walking towards the living room from the stairs with ear pods singing the lyrics out along with dancing a little.

"Challani rathiri vennello
Chukkala chatuna pandirilo
Andala sandhadilo paruvala pandirilo
Ninnu nannu ekam cheseyne e maikam
Kusey koyila ramantunna
Paadey paata nuvvantu-"

Theera stopped the singing and dancing in the middle looking at the guests and cleared her throat smiling sheepishly as Satiksha tried controlling her laugh but Nik laughed out loud followed by Satiksha and Dharani.

"Hi! I didn't know we were having visitors" Theera smiled and silently walked towards the couches.

"I must say you're a very good dancer and singer Ms. Theera" Vikram smiled at her.

"Thankyou! I even know teenmar if you want I can teach yo-" Theera felt chills and shivered taking a quick glance at Dhruv who was shooting ice daggers at her with his eyes.

"Thank you for the offer but I'm not at liberty to do such performances" Vikram politely denied.

Theera nodded "Hi! Dharani".

"You can't call a Princess with her name" They heard the bodyguard Karim speak for the first time.

"She introduced herself to me with her name" Theera shrugged.

"It's okay Mr.Karim. Theera you can call me with my name" Dharani gave her a go making Theera raise her eyebrows at Karim who squinted his eyes before ignoring her.

"Do you like the plan?" Dhruv asked.

"Yes! Annayya! It's good. I trust Satiksha is a really good choice you made" Dharani nodded.

They heard footsteps before Maniamma walked inside "Baabu gaaru (Owner sir)! The panchyat people are here to meet you".

"Send them in" Dhruv nodded making Maniamma invite them inside.

There were five members who joined their palms in greeting which Dhruv returned before they took their seats. The one in the middle spoke "Dhruvansh Baabu! I'm the surpanch of this village. Tomorrow we're arranging a pooja in the temple. It would be good if you also join us".

"I don't believe in all this" Dhruv directly stated making the panchyat people look at each other.

"Uh...what he meant was although he doesn't believe all these he'd join for his SISTER" Dhruv glared at Theera making her glare back at him.

"Sister? But aren't you the madam of the house? Where is his sister?" Another panchyat member asked.

"Who told you that I'm the madam of this house? I'm the manager here and he's my boss. And we'll attend the pooja for the Princess" Theera corrected the panchyat with angry face.

"You should come Annayya! It's going to be so good and since you're staying here it's only more useful if you attend the pooja. Please!" Dharani requested.

Dhruv sighed "Alright! We'll come" making everyone smile.

Although the panchayat people did not understand why the Princess was addressing a commoner as her brother they didn't mind as long as they wouldn't get on the bad side with the commoner according to the royal family but he's still in the top 100 business men in the world.