PRINCESS

The next morning when Theera came downstairs she saw Nik and Karthik walking towards the huge dining room. Although they had dinner last night she was still amazed at the dining room which was completely in golden color showing off its royalty.

 Although they had dinner last night she was still amazed at the dining room which was completely in golden color showing off its royalty

Dhruv sat at the head of the table as Maniamma served breakfast making the trio join too.

"Maniamma! Don't make upma, bottle guard and capsicum much. I don't like them at all" Theera served herself idli and vada.

"You should eat what I ask her to make. You're no Queen that everyone will follow your orders" Dhruv words made her look at him.

"Okay! I'll follow your orders then and I'll make sure that you'd hate these items too" The guys looked at her as she smiled sweetly at Dhruv who ignored her completing his breakfast.

"I've taken an appointment for ten'o clock to meet the Princess" Karthik informed.

"Princess? As in real princess?" Theera asked making Nik nod.

"I'll come with you too" Theera washed and wiped her hands with the tissues before throwing them in the dustbin.

"I thought you wanted to see chandramukhi and Kanchana so stay back" Nik commented.

"Abba! Please...please.... I've never met a royal family in my life. I'll stay quiet and follow your orders this time I swear" Theera looked at Dhruv with puppy eyes making him scoff and walk away.

"See! Big bro doesn't want you t-" Before Nik could complete Theera grinned and followed Dhruv out.

"Why is he tolerating her?" Nik asked.

"She's a business school graduate. He's thinking of reducing the expenses" Karthik replied.

"But we discussed about bringing someone who's more experienced in this field" Nik reminded him.

"Yes! But when he saw her portfolio which our informer sent he decided to appoint her as an assistant and care taker for the lead interior designer" Karthik said as they got into the car.

"So I'm going to be working for you?" Theera asked.

"Minus the shopping bill and your stay expenses you'll be given 25k for three months" Dhruv replied making Theera grin as Nik drove off the palace grounds and in the direction of the royal mansion.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"I thought it was a mansion but it looks like a palace to me" Theera looked out the car window as the security closed the gates behind them.

Nik stopped the car infront of the stairs of the front door making them get out of the car and heard music making them look around before their gaze stopped at the small dias where a girl in her twenties is dancing.