BACK HOME

After an hour the driver stopped the car at the same bridge where the accident or in their case the murder attempt happened. Theera and Dhruv got out of the car and walked towards Karthik and Nik who rushed to them and hugged Dhruv.

"Thank god! You guys are fine" Karthik sighed pulling back.

"Are you okay Theera?" Nik asked.

"I'm fine" Theera smiled as the forest officer and the police officer spoke about what happened.

"How did this happen?" Karthik asked.

"We'll talk at home" Dhruv silenced him as the police officer walked to them.

"Mr. Roy! We need your statement so we can file complaint" The police officer said.

"Can you come by home tomorrow? They are already tired" Nik asked.

"I'm sorry! But it's really important" The officer insisted.

"It's okay!" Dhruv walked aside with the officer to explain what happened in detail.

"What really happened girl?" Nik asked.

"Someone is trying to kill boss" Theera stated.

"What?" Karthik and Nik yelled making everyone look in their direction.

"Shh!" Theera smiled apologitically at the onlookers "The truck hit us wantedly and in the forest the goons attacked us but boss fought them and the forest officers reached us in time".

"Although boss made many rivals over the years none of them tried direct attacks like this" Karthik frowned.

"Whoever it was, wanted him gone" Theera looked at Dhruv who walked towards them.

"Let's go" Dhruv walked towards the car followed by the trio.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Once they reached home Theera collapsed onto the couch and leaned back closing her eyes as the guys sat down too.

"Now! We can have a hot meal and go to bed" Nik held his stomach tiredly.

Karthik chuckled and called "Maniamma! Is dinner ready?"

"Oh shit!" Theera sat up making the guys look at her "I forgot that Maniamma is on leave for two days".

"What?" The trio asked at the same time.

"And I didn't order meals from the hotel. Also! I don't know how to cook" Theera smiled sheepishly making Karthik and Nik groan.

"Great! She's not only lazy but also turned amnesiac" Dhruv shook his head and directly walked in the direction of the kitchen.

"Is he gonna cook Maggi or something?" Theera asked and followed the guys to the kitchen.

There in the kitchen Dhruv was washing the vegetables making Karthik search around for the rice grains and poured them in the rice cooker bowl before washing them as Nik took the onions and started chopping them making her raise her eyebrows.

Dhruv turned on the stove and put a pan on it after heating the pan a little he poured oil making her walk towards the slab and sat on it while the guys did all the works. Nik handed onions to Dhruv who added them in the oil and started frying them.

"You're a nerd. You can fight. You're also in the list of top 100 influential people around the world. And now you can also cook. Then why haven't you got a girlfriend?" Theera asked.

"What does all those have to do with a girlfriend?" Dhruv asked.

"Any girl will be impressed with those skills then why is no girl impressed with you?" Theera put her doubts.