MEETING

The sun rays from the window knocked the door of sleeping Theera waking her up and blinked her eyes open. She tried to move but something was holding her. That something is Dhruv's arms engulfed her in tight hug making her struggle to get out of his hold.

Dhruv groaned and turned onto his front moving to his side of the bed and went back to sleep. Theera faced him to see him sleeping on his front peacefully without any worries. She smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up and walking into the bathroom.

 She smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up and walking into the bathroom

Theera completed her morning routine before going downstairs for pooja. By the time everyone came down for breakfast she completed her pooja and gave aarati to everyone. As everyone was walking into the dining room Dhruv took a pinch of kumkuma and applied it in her hairline since she took a side partition.

"Let's go out after breakfast" Theera and Dhruv walked into the dining room.

"Are you trying to skip work Mrs. Dhruvansh?' Dhruv asked.

"Well! It is work related boss" Theera replied as they sat down for breakfast.

"Are you going somewhere?" Satiksha asked.

Theera nodded "I've to buy new curtains for the palace and install a dress in boss's room".

"You're going to shop the list I gave you" Satiksha nodded in understanding.

"But why dresser?" Vikram asked.

"For me" Theera shrugged.

"Huh?" Everyone looked at her confused.

She bit her tongue realising what she said and covered "If I atleast install a dresser in boss's room he'll check his expression before coming out to work otherwise we've to stuck with his cold expression".

Everyone chuckled making Dhruv glare at them and pressed Theera's thumb toe between his toe fingers. Theera got startled and gave a look to Dhruv to stop but he just drank his coffee playing with her feet signing towards the door for her to eat fast and go out with him.

After breakfast Theera and Dhruv walked out to the car and got into the car. Once in the car she pushed his shoulder "What were you doing before? What if someone had noticed?"