TRUTH

Dhruv lifted Theera into his arms and laid her on the bed when the doors to his room opened and Dharani stopped looking at them "What happened?"

"Do you still have your pendent?" Dhruv asked as he covered Theera in a blanket.

"Yes! Actually, I am here to talk about it" Dharani shut the door behind her and walked to the bed.

"What is it Dhara?" Dhruv pushed back Theera's hair form her forehead.

Dharani was shocked to see him this soft and gentle towards someone and that too Theera but she wanted different answers now "How did you know it was my mom's pendant?"

"I saw it in the photo frame" Dhruv smoothly lied.

Dharani nodded "Alright! I believe that you saw the pendant in the photo frames back in the mansion but I never told you that my mom's pendant was made by my grandpa. How did you know about it or that she wanted to give it to my sibling?"

Dhruv looked at her and then turned towards Theera before slowly taking off his pendant from around his neck and made Theera wear it making Dharani shocked "That pendant...where did you get it?"

"It has always been with me since I was born" Dhruv replied.

"That's not possible! It was my brother's who passed awa-" Dharani stopped herself and looked at Dhurv who was looking at her seriously.

Dharani teared up and walked towards him before pulling his shirt down his shoulder to see the tattoo of a thrishulam  (trident)on his shoulder blade and tears started rolling down her cheeks "Why? Why would you hide it?"

"I had to" Dhurv replied making her sob.

"You had to? You were alive and Dhaksh he was...I didn't even know he existed. What is with you both?" Dharani yelled at him.

"I had to punish those who killed our parents that's why I stayed away and started collecting evidence against them. But when Vikram proposed you I had to come back because they'll try to kill you for our titile" Dhruv explained calmly.

"Killed our parents? It wasn't an accident? What more are you hiding from me? You are not even the same person I know" Dharani slowly stepped back.

"Dhara! I'm the same person. I'm your Annayya and I'll always be your Annayya" Dhruv took step towards her.

Dhara stopped him putting her palm forward "Bring our brother back" and walked out.

Dhruv closed his eyes running his fingers through his hair in frustration and looked at Theera who was still unconscious. He walked out after locking the door and to the elevators before going to the car texting Nik and Karthik to meet him in the temple.

***************************************

The next day when Theera got up it was only six in the morning making her groan holding her head. She looked around to see herself in Dhruv's room and frowned before silently walking out to her room.

She didn't understand how she got into this dress or what she was doing in his room but something did happen which she doesn't remember. As she was showering her hand stopped at her neck to see Dhruv's pendent around her neck making her frown.

She showered and dried herself before tying the towel around her body and walked out into the closet to see Dhruv sitting on the setti in the closet holding a cover. He stood up and walked to her before hugging her tightly making her hug him back "Did you fight with anyone again? Whose ass should I kick now?"

Dhruv shook his head and pulled back "Let me deal with it" and kissed her forehead before handing her the cover "Get ready! We're going to temple" and walked out making her frown but started getting ready.

After getting ready she went downstairs to see the workers cleaning the palace and concluded that everyone might be still asleep or getting ready for the day. Dhruv held her hand making her look at him "Did you have breakfast?"

Dhruv shook his head and walked towards the front doors with her and got into the car driving off in the direction of the temple.

Sometime into their drive Theera started her questions "What happened last night? Why is your pendent with me? Did....did we do anything last night?"

"That pendant is close to my heart and I gave it to my life now, so never take it off" Dhruv looked at her making her hold the pendant smiling.

"I'm your life?" Theera asked.

"Aren't you?" Dhruv raised his eyebrows making her grin and kiss his cheek.

After forty minutes the car stopped at the temple front doors and both of them walked inside giving keys to Nik who parked the car aside before following them into the temple.

Theera did her pradakshina and stood before Devi ma's idol praying for her husband's and family's safety. When she opened her eyes she saw poojari gaaru bringing some chain in the plate making her face Dhruv who stood beside her.

"It's the sixteenth day of our marriage. So I have to attach the thalibottu to the gold chain" Dhurv untied the three knots of her thalibottu around her neck and tied to the gold chain before putting the mangalsutram around her neck making poojari gaaru and Kaka bless them by showering akshintalu.

Theera grinned and touched Dhruv's feet making him immediately hold her shoulders and made her stand up as poojari gaaru smiled "The first day when we came to the palace you said you weren't the madam of the house Theeramma! See now, you were always fated to become Dhruv baabu's wife. May God bless you both with a happy married life".

"Complete the ritual by filling her hairline Dhruv baabu" Poojari gaaru's wife put forward the kumkuma plate.

Dhurv took a pinch of kumkuma and applied it in Theera's hairline making her close her eyes at the completeness she felt at this newly married connection. She thought finding the right person and being independent was her goals but she realised that right timing is important too which sent her in Dhruv's path and bought them together. And she's happy for it, actually more than happy that she wouldn't change a thing in their story.