JOURNEY / SANGEET

Karthik put their bags in the car trunk as Theera leaned towards the car and was scrolling through her Instagram when Satiksha walked to them "Shall we go?"

"Who's driving?" Theera asked.

"Get in the car" Dhruv got into the driver's seat making Theera sit in the back

"You're not taking the passenger seat?" Satiksha asked.

"Why would I? I'm okay sitting with them" Theera put on her ear phones and closed her eyes leaning onto the window glass

Satiksha sat in the passenger while Nik and Karthik took the back seat. Dharani and Vikram will join them at the airport since they are going to Mumbai in Dhruv's flight for Shagun's wedding.

Sometime into their drive Theera's voice startled them as she started singing still sleeping and the song goes like

'Aakasam anatido anuragam aanatidi
Aavesam anadu kaligeno aanade telisindadi
Aakasam anatido anuragam aanatidi
La...la..laaa...la...la..la..lala
A poovu a teega-'

"Shut up!" Dhruv's voice scared everyone making Theera open her eyes and take off her ear phones.

"Did he hit someone?" Theera asked.

"I would definitely get us into an accident if you irritate me with your singing. Shut the hell up and sit down" Dhruv warned.

Theera scoffed "You're just jealous that I'm good at singing".

Karthik, Nik and Satiksha chuckled "Theera! I think you should listen to Dhurv".

"Ay! Why are you taking his side? You were supposed to be my friend" Theera glared at Satiksha.

"You can show your singing skills in the sangeet. So rest your throat" Satiksha tried convincing.

"You're right" Theera leaned back and slept like a dead body.

"Theera! Theera! Wake up girl" Dharani shouted.

"What happened? Where is the fire...." Theera jerked up and looked around to see herself in the car.