one

CHAPTER ONEpeter johnson is here!

CHAPTER ONE
peter johnson is here!

EVERY GIRL DREAMS ABOUT A HAPPILY EVER AFTER, a prince who wakes them up with a true love's kiss

EVERY GIRL DREAMS ABOUT A HAPPILY EVER AFTER, a prince who wakes them up with a true love's kiss. well aurora just found the golden boy from her dreams, and she definitely didn't expect to find him drooling on a pillow.

annabeth closely inspected the boy, she thought maybe he could the one— oh no not aurora's one she was sure about that, he's exactly like she described but in annabeth's case he was a different one.

annabeth had been obsessed with finding 'the one', the child of the prophecy so that she could finally get a quest. she had been at camp since she was seven years old and she never left. chiron had told her that both aurora and her would go on this quest but quite frankly aurora had no interest in leaving camp, sure it would be cool but even if she didn't get chosen then that was okay too.

"is this supposed to be like a true love's kiss thing because i'm pretty sure the prince is meant to kiss me not the other way around," aurora tried to whisper, just in case she woke the boy up but she wasn't really that silent.

suddenly, he started to stir. his eyes blinked open and it was evident he was only half awake. he noticed two girls staring at him one wore an orange shirt, while the other girl was dressed in a blue dress and her hair was in a puffy ponytail— she looked like a princess, like jasmine. "where am i?" he groaned, part of him thought he was in heaven because of the girl in front.

"you drool when you sleep," aurora stated, this was definitely not the way she planned to meet this boy.

"huh?" the blonde questioned, but his head immediately hit the pillow again, falling asleep.

"that's what you say to your prince charming?" annabeth raised an eyebrow, so much for the boy aurora had been talking about for the past six months.

"we don't know if it's him," she shrugged, oh it was definitely him— she had seen his face everyday.

"mhm," annabeth pursed her lips, from right this moment she was calling it aurora and this blonde boy would be together in the future.

"whatever let's go, me and grover will check in on him in the morning." aurora motioned to the door as the two girls walked away from the boy.