twenty five

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVEhappy isn't so happy

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
happy isn't so happy

AURORA HAD FIGURED THAT HER DAD WAS RICH, but not private jet rich

AURORA HAD FIGURED THAT HER DAD WAS RICH, but not private jet rich. when she had called him up, telling him that they needed a way back to camp he had graciously offered their jet and later their driver would take them to camp.

"this is officially the coolest thing that has happened to me," grover looked around the plane in awe, it had leather seats, it had bedrooms and even a laboratory.

"this is my life and i didn't even know it." aurora's jaw dropped, she had missed out on so much.

"i never thought i'd be flying in a private jet, let alone tony stark's private jet." annabeth gapped as they settled into the seats.

"where's the pilot anyway?" aurora asked, she hadn't noticed anyone else on the plane except for them.

"that would be me miss stark." a voice spoke, the kids all looked around in panic, there was no one here. "i'm j.a.r.v.i.s."

aurora exchanged puzzled glances with grover and annabeth, their expressions mirroring her confusion. the disembodied voice had them all on edge.

"j.a.r.v.i.s.?" annabeth questioned, squinting as if she could see the artificial intelligence.

"yes, ms. chase. i am an artificial intelligence system developed by mr. stark," the voice explained. "he sends his regards and wishes you a safe journey."

"woah it knows your last name." grover gasped, pointing to annabeth.

"i also know yours mr. underwood."

"how rich are you?" grover asked aurora who just shrugged.

"wait so you're flying the plane?" aurora had to make sure this was actually happening, an artificial intelligence was actually going to fly her.

"yes."

"how?"

"mr. stark has equipped this jet with advanced autonomous piloting systems. i assure you, your safety is my utmost priority," j.a.r.v.i.s. explained calmly.