nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEENroad rage

CHAPTER NINETEEN
road rage

FAIRY TALES ARE MORE THAN TRUE, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

aurora was running over to the room where percy and annabeth were until a little boy bumped into her, he had black hair and was definitely younger than her.

"i'm so sorry." the boy spoke up, he had an italian accent. "i'm running after my sister i didn't mean to."

"no problem at all," aurora replied with a smile, crouching down to his eye level. "is your sister okay? need any help finding her?"

sure she needed to find annabeth and percy but she wasn't going to leave this boy alone.

"oh no, no." the young boy shook his head. "she went that way i just need to catch up with her."

"got it," aurora nodded, standing back up. "well, make sure you catch her."

"thank you, bye." the boy waved, continuing to run.

aurora smiled as she watched the boy run off, when he was out of sight she continued to walk over to the others, noticing annabeth already at the entrance of the hotel, well that didn't make sense.

"finally what took you so long?" annabeth crossed her arms, they probably hadn't made any progress with hermes.

"i met my dad." aurora revealed as annabeth's eyes widened.

"seriously? who is he?"

"his name is tony stark—"

"your dad is tony stark!" annabeth gasped, she had been a big fan. "he has an iq of 270, he graduated at mit, he built stark industries— aurora vivier are you kidding?"

"my last name isn't vivier, it's stark." aurora stated with a stupid grin on her face. "vivier's my middle name."

"i can't believe this." annabeth felt like her head was spinning, one of her idols is her best friend's dad.