thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEENares the dog

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
ares the dog

IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, the aphrodite kids should be one of the most powerful demigods, love, sexuality, beauty

IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, the aphrodite kids should be one of the most powerful demigods, love, sexuality, beauty. one way or another, they are the root of all good and evil. love is the main drive. motivation. manipulation. it controls but can also free.

love is wisdom but can cause irrational behavior. wars, treaties, envy, acceptance. everything is desired. desire is a form of love.

even the gods are slaves to love.

"hey, uh grover can you read this to me?" aurora pulled the paper out of her jacket, the group was walking through some woods again so they could get to the road but aurora pulled the satyr behind, she didn't want annabeth and percy getting mixed up.

"yeah sure," grover nodded, taking the page. "genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, tony stark, finally answers the question of where his daughter has been hiding out." he widened his eyes when he was the name. "aurora stark— what if that's you?!"

"it can't be my last name is vivier." she pointed out, frowning slightly.

"your mom hates your dad, i wouldn't be surprised if she lied about your last name." grover replied, after all aphrodite was an egotistical bitch.

"she wouldn't do that." aurora shook her head, her mom wouldn't stoop so low.

annabeth, who had been walking ahead, overheard the conversation and turned back, "who wouldn't do what?"

"don't worry about it," aurora brushed her off, if annabeth found out about this she would make the biggest drama and probably force her to find this man and ask him herself. "what did you wanna tell me back there?" she suddenly remembered annabeth whispering to her.

"grover," annabeth pointed for him to go in front so the two girls could have some privacy.

"i feel very excluded right now." percy stated, both of them had to tell aurora something and he was just there.