twelve

CHAPTER TWELVEthat's some soulmate shit

CHAPTER TWELVE
that's some soulmate shit

NOT IN DEATH, but just in sleep, the fateful prophecy you'll keep

NOT IN DEATH, but just in sleep, the fateful prophecy you'll keep. and from this slumber you shall wake, when true love's kiss, the spell shall break.

"isn't that tony stark's kid?" one of the police officers looked at aurora.

"what would stark's kid be doing here?" another man raised an eyebrow. "we haven't seen her since she was five, we don't even know how she looks like."

"same eyes, same nose as stark's daughter— that has got to be her," the police officer shook his head, all of their eyes were on the kids.

"they're looking at us," grover whispered, the three of them were just standing around while firemen and police officers checked out the arch.

"yeah." annabeth responded, her gaze was fixed on some grandmas that were knitting.

"so we should probably get outta here, don't you think?" grover asked, hiding his face. "dude they're looking right at us."

"what?" annabeth jumped and grover pointed to the police officers.

"come on, let's go find percy." aurora pulled the two by their arms, since they left the arch all she had been thinking of was that stupid idiot.

"aurora," grover sighed, he didn't want her to get her hopes up only to be completely crushed afterwards.

"he's alive," aurora assured, there was a part of her that could sense he was okay, it was nagging at her. "i know it."

"percy!" the three called out, checking out every imaginable place before going to the dock, only made sense that poseidon's son would be close to the water.

"percy!" annabeth yelled, suddenly they saw the boy coming out of the water, jumping the barricade.

"hi," percy waved, the three just stood there in shock.

annabeth and grover walked over to the boy while aurora was gathering her thoughts, she was happy that percy was alive, he was okay but she was definitely pissed that he tried to sacrifice himself.