three

CHAPTER THREEseaweed brain

CHAPTER THREE
seaweed brain

YOU KNOW THE SENSATION YOU GET WHEN YOU LIKE SOMEONE? a simple smile will turn your legs into jelly, a touch will send butterflies fluttering around in your stomach, and your heart begins to race

YOU KNOW THE SENSATION YOU GET WHEN YOU LIKE SOMEONE? a simple smile will turn your legs into jelly, a touch will send butterflies fluttering around in your stomach, and your heart begins to race. your words also become a jumbled mess around them.

yeah that's exactly what percy jackson would feel when aurora vivier was close to him.

"the first team to retrieve the opposing flag and return it across the river shall be the victor." chiron explained, the two teams stood still, waiting for the game to begin. "as always, there will be no maiming and no killing. i trust these rules will be respected. any magical items you may possess are permitted as well. every camper who is not injured has to play, prisoners may be disarmed but may not be bound or gagged."

"let the games begin!" the conch shell blew as everyone began cheering, aurora quickly fixed her hair— she wasn't wearing armor on the top of her head that would seriously ruin her hair.

"all right we have 20 minutes before the second conch and game on. you know what you're doing?" annabeth approached luke as aurora followed behind her, aurora knew that annabeth had a crush on the boy before annabeth realised herself, she could read other people's emotions.

"yes m'am." luke nodded, he began to walk away but was stopped by annabeth.

"hey," the older boy turned back as annabeth smiled at him. "today feel like a winning kind of day to you?"

"i'll see you on the other side," luke smirked and walked ahead. "company! move out!" he pointed ahead as all of the campers beside annabeth and aurora began to walk away.

"not you sunshine, you're with me." aurora pulled percy back, and there it was again, the spark when she touched his hand, how long was this going to go on? why was it happening?

aurora, annabeth and percy began walking the other way, the two girls in front obviously. capture the flag wasn't aurora's first choice for entertainment, she would much rather make outfits for different occasions but it meant a lot to annabeth so she did if every year.