seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEENbeginner's luck

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
beginner's luck

FASHION IS NOT SOMETHING THAT EXISTS IN DRESSES ONLY

FASHION IS NOT SOMETHING THAT EXISTS IN DRESSES ONLY. fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.

aurora snapped her fingers, changing into a new outfit— a ralph lauren sweatshirt, with grey sweatpants. her old outfit probably reeked from the animals.

speaking of them...

the animals growled, running all over the street as people honked their horns and yelled. "this seems dangerous." percy observed.

"oh, they'll be totally fine. i gave them a satyr's blessing so they'll be able to reach the wilderness safely." grover replied.

aurora narrowed her eyes— an ostrich was poking his head through a window and took off someone's wig.

"i meant for the people." percy pointed to the chaos.

"oh them," grover shrugged, he really did not care.

"who gives a shit about them," aurora patted grover's back, she didn't know these people therefore it wasn't her responsibility.

"well, i mean, i'm sure they'll..." grover trailed off. "yeah i don't know but the animals are all set."

"okay come on, before the cops show up." annabeth spoke up and all of a sudden they heard police sirens in the distance.

"jinxed it." aurora shook her head, looking back at the giant hotel.

"so how do we know which hotel is the lotus?" percy asked.

"hmm let me think," aurora hummed, was he seriously that blind. "maybe the one with the giant lotus blossom on it?"

he looked back at the building and turned towards the brunette girl. "you were like two seconds ahead of me, seriously."

"totally," aurora laughed as the four began walking in the direction of the building.

"sometimes, it might be okay to just let the easy ones go." percy smiled. "can we agree to just try it, maybe?"

"no."