twenty six

CHAPTER TWENTY SIXback again

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
back again

A SISTER IS THE SECOND MOTHER TO HER BROTHER AND A BROTHER IS A SECOND FATHER TO HER SISTER

A SISTER IS THE SECOND MOTHER TO HER BROTHER AND A BROTHER IS A SECOND FATHER TO HER SISTER. and aurora always felt like she had two brothers, even though none of them were biological.

the camp buzzed with excitement as word spread of the kids' return. yet there was one person who didn't know how to feel about this and it wasn't clarisse. everyone huddled up together, waiting for them to come back.

"aurora!" silena yelled, noticing the young girl.

"silena!" aurora smiled, running into her arms— sure she wasn't on the best terms with her siblings but that didn't include silena, she was one of the nicest girls at camp.

"i've missed you so much," silena wrapped her arms around aurora in a very tight hug as annbeth and grover ran over to luke. "what was it like?"

"intense," aurora stated, they had gone through a lot, "we had almost gotten killed and turned to stone."

"you saw medusa?" silena gasped.

"percy cut her head off."

"no way,"

"yes way." aurora nodded. "i'll tell you all about it tonight."

"yeah okay," silena smiled but then pursed her lips, debating if she should tell the girl this. "uh, i heard clarisse talking about you."

"oh," aurora frowned, she didn't really want to know what she was saying about her, but curiosity got the better of her. "what did she say?"

silena hesitated, gauging how aurora would react. "she was worried. she thought something happened to you, and she was frustrated that she couldn't do anything."

aurora's frown deepened. "worried? about me?"

silena continued, "yeah, it was weird seeing her like that. she didn't want to admit it, but she still cares about you, aurora,"

aurora looked behind silena, there she was standing at a distance, arms crossed but she didn't have her usual glare, she had almost looked relieved to see aurora.