seven

CHAPTER SEVENa survivor

CHAPTER SEVEN
a survivor

YOU CAN RUN FROM THE TRUTH

YOU CAN RUN FROM THE TRUTH. you can run and hide from the truth. you can deny and avoid the truth. but you cannot destroy the truth. nor can you make the lie true. you must know that love will always uncover the truth.

aurora looked around at the place grover had led them, there were statues everywhere, not just any statues stone ones. "oh come on," annabeth scoffed.

"what?" grover questioned, all he wanted was some food, no statues were getting in the way of that.

"aunty em has a garden full of petrified stone folks, yeah this is someone from our world all right." annabeth nodded, aurora felt very uneasy in this place, like something bad was about to happen at any moment. "anyone wanna guess what em is short for?"

the group continued to walk but stopped in front of numerous statues, this wasn't looking good at all. "let's get out of here, please, while we still can." aurora said, this was probably the last thing she needed today.

the four of them turned back only to be meet with a fury— that lady that annabeth was talking to, aurora still didn't know who she was. percy pulled out the pen as it transformed into a sword.

"you should have accepted my offer when you had the chance." the fury pointed over to annabeth and then aurora.

"offer? what offer is she talking about?" percy questioned, looking over at aurora, he noticed her face— that was the face she was making when he and annabeth were arguing then he looked over at annabeth, her face was the same.

"not today, friends." a woman called out, the fury quickly hid it's face, oh no. "not on my doorstep." aurora could hear the sound of her walking, she was wearing heels.

"oh shoot," annabeth, grover and aurora closed their eyes, hiding their faces. aurora knew percy wouldn't get it so without looking she hit his arm so that he can look away.

"if you have something to resolve, why not come in and i'll help?" oh hell no, aurora was not coming close to that lady, to medusa. "alecto will you be joining us?" ah alecto that was her name, but medusa didn't get a response to her question, everyone was too busy closing their eyes. "no, well i didn't think you would. she won't bother you as long as you're with me. but it isn't as though she will leave either not if it means reporting that she failed to retrieve the son of poseidon."