Passionate Embrace

Sharavnsh's POV

"From the moment, I laid my eyes on you," I began, but she interrupted with a pout of anger. "Aap humesha yahi bolte hai," she protested.

(You always say this,)

"Do you want me to tell you the exact date?" I asked, noticing the excitement in her shining eyes.

She nodded eagerly, her curiosity piqued. "20th December 2017," I revealed, taking the risk of sharing the truth with her.

"Mazak mat kijiye," she responded, disbelief evident in her voice.

(Don't joke,)

"It's true, believe it or not," I assured her, holding her gaze steadily.

"Then why did you do this, when you could have had me all this time? Why did you wait until I was engaged with someone else?" Her voice trembled with emotion.

"Because I was bound to be a king, Aaradhya," I explained, the weight of responsibility heavy in my words.

"And I can do anything to keep you safe, even if it means staying away from you. If I wanted you by my side, it would have put you in danger, and I couldn't risk that for the throne."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she processed my words, sitting up to face me directly. "Why are you crying?" I asked softly, concern evident in my voice.

"I am not, it's just-" she began, her voice catching with emotion.

"You know what I hate the most?" I interrupted, sitting up and meeting her gaze. "This, the way you keep it all to yourself."

Her tears didn't deter my resolve as she chuckled lightly. "No, I didn't think I deserved so much from you."

"But why?" I pressed, curious about her perspective.

"I don't know, I can't express how I feel right now. I am just happy that you... you love me," she confessed.

Her words hit me with a force I couldn't describe. "Love" seemed too small a word to encapsulate everything I felt for her. It was an ocean of emotions, a universe of feelings, far beyond the limitations of language.

My feelings weren't so pure for something like love; it was deeper, darker, engulfing me in its intensity. It was a tumultuous mix of emotions, swirling within me like a tempest, threatening to consume me whole. Sometimes, I feared that this overwhelming force might hurt her, that my own inner turmoil could spill over and taint the purity of what we shared. But despite my fears, I couldn't deny the undeniable connection between us, a bond that seemed to transcend the boundaries of mere human understanding.

I wanted her so desperately, more than anything else in this world. The thought of causing her even the slightest bit of pain sent shivers down my spine. I would willingly tear myself apart, sacrifice every part of my being, if it meant shielding her from harm. She was my everything, and I would stop at nothing to ensure her happiness and well-being, even if it meant sacrificing my own.

"I think I didn't work hard enough to erase my wife's doubts and fears," I murmured, leaning in closer to her. She chuckled softly, her laughter like music to my ears. Such a strange woman she was, yet she belonged to me, and me alone.

I reached out, gently gripping her by the neck, our eyes locked in an intense gaze. Her smile slowly faded, replaced by a growing desire mirrored in her eyes. Her hands traced the contours of my chest, their softness sending shivers down my spine. Her eyelids fluttering as anticipation filled the air between us.

I leaned in to capture her lips, but she playfully turned her face, causing my kiss to land on her cheek instead.

"Fine, I won't kiss you until you ask me to," I declared, noting the mischievous glint in her eyes and the playful curve of her lips.