"I love you, Ansh"

Aaradhya's POV

As I stirred from my slumber, a faint clinking sound from the kitchen greeted my ears. Curious, I peered out from beneath the covers to find Sharvansh, endearing clumsiness as he navigated the unfamiliar territory of the kitchen. Suppressing a chuckle, I decided to join him, intrigued by the sight before me.

Leaving the comfort of the bed, I made my way to the bathroom to freshen up. However, as I was rinsing my face, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gnawed at me. The distant sound of grumbling only heightened my concern, prompting me to abandon my ablutions and hasten to Sharvansh's side without delay.

"Kya hua?" I asked, noticing him rubbing his eyes.

"Humari aankh jal rahi hai," he replied, his voice strained with discomfort.

(My eyes are hurting,)

"Oho, chaliye mere saath, apni aankhein dho li jiye," I suggested, gently taking his hand and leading him to the sink.

(Oho, come with me, let's wash your eyes.)

After helping him splash some water on his face, I inquired, "Ab thik hai?"

(Is it fine now?)

"Nahi, abhi bhi thodi jalan," he admitted, still squinting.

(No, it's still hurting,)

"Accha, mujhe dekhne dijiye," I offered, concern etched on my face as I carefully cupped his cheeks and blew some air into his eyes.

(Let me see,)

"Thoda behetar mehsoos hua?" I inquired, hoping for a positive response, but he shook his head.

(Did you feel better?)

Concerned, I narrowed my eyes at him, determined to help. I resumed my task, but then I felt his hand slipping under my shirt, his touch wrapping around my waist.

"Ansh, yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?" I questioned him, puzzled by his sudden action.

(Ansh, what are you doing?)

His silence spoke volumes, leaving me to wonder what was going on in his mind. As he leaned towards me, I anticipated his intentions, but I instinctively ducked and moved to sit on the kitchen platform, creating a safe distance between us.

"Aap kya bana rahe hain?" I asked him, trying to divert the conversation.

(What are you cooking?)

"Pehle hume vo dijiye jo hume chahiye," he replied, his voice low and intimate.

(First give me what I want,)

"Kya chahiye aapko?" I inquired innocently, trying to keep the mood light.

(What do you want?)

His hand caged my way, preventing any escape, as he leaned closer to me, his intent clear in his eyes.

"Are you trying to play with me?" he asked, a playful smirk tugging at his lips.

"Maybe," I replied with a mischievous twinkle in my eyes.

He sighed and glanced out of the window, the sunlight casting a soft glow on his features. I couldn't help but find him utterly cute, so I leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"There you go. Now tell me, what were you doing?" I asked, peering at the vegetables and boiling pasta on the stove.

But before I could receive an answer, he grabbed my jaw and slammed his lips onto mine, his kiss slow and tantalizing. As his lips moved against mine, I felt a surge of desire coursing through me.