Chapter 39 Forgotten Lunch

A few years later, when the boom came, many families realized that it was glorious, but there was really nothing substantial. Some children who lived well would occasionally mail things back home.

However, for city children who had never done farm work, it was already very difficult to support themselves in the countryside. Almost every family had a few relatives in the countryside, and they were almost familiar with rural life. They knew what rural life was like, and they also knew better whether their children could survive and how they could live.

Everyone knew that it was not easy to persist in the hard work in the countryside. It was difficult to fill their stomachs, let alone other things. It was even more difficult to save things.

Otherwise, there would not be so many educated youth crying and shouting to return to the city. They tried every possible means and schemed, and many of them were framed, tortured, and persecuted just to return to the city.

It was only a few years after the beginning. Some of the educated youth who went to the countryside early still maintained some enthusiasm, while others were exhausted, but they still had hope for life and had not yet reached the point of despair of being abandoned by life, society, and the country.

It is still in a relatively peaceful stage.

So when a little girl Jian Jian said such high-sounding words, several people did not laugh or think too much, after all, everyone has their own ambitions.

"Little sister, you are really ambitious and courageous. You dare to come to this unfamiliar place alone.

But don't worry, the elders and villagers in our Anji County are all good people. You will know it after a long time."

"You want to mail it back to your parents and family. Look at this. These are all exchanged by members of various communes. Look, they are all good things." Jian Jian took a look. They are all mountain products. Basically, they can be exchanged in the village. She didn't plan to go all the way back to trade them. However, since she came across them, she picked some and mailed them to Zhu Yan and Chen Hongjun later. It will be the end of the year soon. It is estimated that she will only mail bean buns once.

"Sister, is this black fungus?"

"Yes, this is a specialty of a commune below. The mountain behind them grows this kind of black fungus, and the quality is much better than that of other places.

Look, it is so dry. Just this handful can make a small pot of tea, which is quite a lot."

This is good!

There is no such thing in Liujiatun.

"Sister, I will listen to you. I just don't know what to mail. The educated youths are the same. Let me see if there are any good things, and give them some too.

How many do you have here? Can you sell them all to me?

Otherwise, it will be difficult to divide them when we go back because there are too many people."

The salesperson didn't expect that this was a fried food, and he bought it all right away.

Seeing their hesitation, Jiandan did not force them. She stuffed a handful of fruit candies into the hands of the nearest person and whispered, "Sister, I won't cause trouble for you. Just look at how much you can give me. I also want to mail it back home so that my family can taste the specialties of our Anji County." The salesperson quietly tightened her hand and looked back at her colleague. "Little sister, it's a good thing you came late today. The leaders' families have already taken the reserved ones. Even if you came yesterday, I wouldn't dare to give you all of them." Jiandan understood after hearing it. Fruit candies are so effective? Several people helped her carry the large and small ones into the car. Jiandan followed behind with the bag of fungus. When she reached the door, she took out a small net bag and secretly stuffed it in, "Sister, this is mailed from my home. Give it to the child to sweeten his mouth." Today's shopping was very pleasant, and Jiandan was not stingy. After watching the ox cart leave, Lin He looked at the net bag and was immediately startled. She turned around and went back to the counter.

"Come here, come here."

Several people were surprised when they saw it.

"Is this given after counting the number of people?"

"It should be. We don't have such juicy oranges here. Come on, put one for each person and take it back to sweeten the mouths of the children."

Uncle Liu looked at the large and small jars tied to the cart, and then looked at the young educated youth shaking his legs in front of him.

"You really bought it, and bought so much?"

He simply said "ah",

"Then I have to buy a jar to pickle sauerkraut? If I don't buy it this year, I can't get it next year. , I used it earlier. San Ye, wait a bit before the post office, I will post this thing. "The old man looked back and took it up, and there was a counted," Is this a fungus? "" Hmm, just meet, do I see our village? "" Is this the fungus of Chengjiabao? What secrets can there be? Chengjiabaozi's fungus is famous for the entire county, but it is not easy for you to meet. "Go!" Go there. I simply took the fungus into the post office, but they didn't give them away. Fresh, it's not good to get too much. Going back, the sky gradually became cool, and the old ox has accelerated his footsteps. When we arrived at the commune, the sky had already darkened.

Seeing that the post office and the supply and marketing cooperative were all empty, and it was estimated that it would be time to get off work soon, Jian Dan still went to the post office. As expected, Zhu Yan's second batch of cloth had arrived. The people saw that the package was too big and they had not found a suitable car to deliver it. It had been there for several days. When they saw that she was here, they did not care about getting off work immediately, and immediately processed the procedures for her, and even helped to move it to the car.

Seeing the big vat on the car, Jian Dan's eyes suddenly changed again and again, that is, the kind of "whose prodigal child is this?" The eyes, but before leaving get off work, the package was thrown out, and they were all happy to lock the door.

It should be dinner time at the state-owned restaurant. The aroma spread far away. After all, it was also a commune, and no matter how poor it was, it was better than the village.

Jian Dan went there to buy a few vegetable buns. They were on the road at noon, and it was late in the afternoon when they arrived in the county town. She had forgotten everything. They had not eaten at noon, and now smelling the aroma, their stomachs were growling.

He handed the oil paper package to him and took a big bite.

"Third Master, eat something quickly to fill your stomach. It's my fault. I forgot lunch."

After dealing with him several times, the old man was not polite anymore. He took it and opened it. There were five vegetable buns inside. Well, they were just out of the pot and still steaming. They were greasy. He couldn't help drooling at the sight. The child next to him was eating deliciously. The old man gritted his teeth, picked up one and started eating.

He was really hungry. He swallowed the first bite without tasting anything. He breathed a sigh of relief. His stomach was a little full. He could chew the second bite slowly. Well, this was cabbage, and it seemed that there was some minced meat, and there was a lot of oil.