Chapter 80 The Hibernation Life Completely Begins

A big guy, tough guy appearance, lively expression on his face, but the words he said were pitiful and pitiful. Jian Dan almost couldn't help laughing and turned his back quickly.

Not to mention Cheng Jin's weird expression, even Liu Weimin blinked hard to suppress the smile that was surging up. After such a long time, I didn't see that this kid was like this.

Cheng Jin was even more speechless. Could it be that he hadn't seen him for too long and couldn't keep up with his nephew's progressive ideas?

He was not sure whether his nephew had some ideas about her or what, but it was indeed true that it was not appropriate for a little girl like her to take you in. No matter what, you are a grown man.

Without saying a word, he broke his nephew's fantasy.

"No, forget it. Just follow me back."

Cheng Chao was not a child, so he naturally understood everything. Seeing that his last struggle was ineffective, his shoulders collapsed immediately and he stopped playing tricks.

"Hey, uncle, why did you come so quickly?"

At least let him have another dinner!

He knew him too well. His thoughts could be seen from his expression. Cheng Jin was so angry that he laughed. He reached out to teach the naughty boy a lesson, but seeing his pale lips, abnormally red face, and the frostbite on his hands, he didn't touch him.

"Okay, pack up and leave quickly. Don't cause any more trouble for the young educated youth Jian while no one is paying attention."

It was already dark. The group came quietly and disappeared quietly in the night. Liu Weimin waved his hand and said goodbye.

"I have to go back too. You should go into the house quickly. Call me if you have anything!"

But I still couldn't help feeling tired. This girl was too troublesome.

"You should be more careful and don't sleep too deeply."

Jian Jian laughed.

"What's wrong, uncle? Are you still afraid that I will encounter this?"

Liu Weimin sighed,

"Tell me, you haven't done enough? When I heard someone calling me, my heart was immediately lifted."

Jian Jian thought about it, although it was not her intention, it was true that the frequency was a little higher. She felt a little embarrassed when she said that,

"Don't worry, uncle, I will pay attention to safety and try not to cause trouble, but if you come to provoke me, you can't blame me."

Liu Weimin shook his head and sighed as he left. After saying that, he felt even more uncertain.

Once the door was closed, Jian Jian was free.

Clean up the extra traces in the kitchen, and pile the corn stalks in the corner. The fire had not stopped this afternoon, and the kang was still hot, so Jian Jian didn't dare to continue to burn it.

She had already raised the wooden trough at the end of the kang twice in the afternoon, otherwise, the vegetables in these troughs would probably be dried up.

Cheng Jin, who was carrying the wounded back, was also speechless. On the way, he tried to ask some questions to see what his nephew was thinking.

As a result, Cheng Chao said openly,

"Uncle, her family's food is delicious."

"You, you don't want to leave because of this?"

To be honest, Cheng Jin was surprised. This was a reason he never expected.