Chapter 107 Come back to have dinner with you

The old man didn't say anything, didn't turn around, raised the whip again, and Wang Hongmei immediately fell silent.

Lin Dongfang behind the old man saw everything and couldn't help but chuckle. It was fun. Fortunately, he was smart and grabbed the car board as soon as he heard it.

However, it seems that this educated youth Jian has a special status in the hearts of the villagers.

I didn't see how close he was. Several aunts in the same car defended him. Wasn't the bump just now a blatant revenge?

As we all know, no matter what car it is, when the car bumps, the rear part suffers the most. In particular, he took another look and saw that the five people at the rear were all the educated youth who arrived yesterday, and the people who spoke badly just now were also here.

Well, it's fun.

It was quiet in the back. The old man slowly put down the whip and continued the previous speed, and stopped at the roadside where he had parked before.

"At twelve o'clock, go back. I'll wait for you here. If you are late, find a way to go back by yourself."

Not too fast, not too slow, not too cold.

The aunts were naturally used to it.

"Uncle San, we'll go first and come back after dinner."

Jian Jian and Tan Yajun also jumped off the carriage.

"Uncle San, we're going to the post office and the supply and marketing cooperative. Do you want to take anything?"

The old man looked up.

"Go quickly. I'll wait for you here."

Jian Jian looked around and pointed to the corner in front.

"Uncle San, there is a big tree there. You can park the car there. The sun will come up soon and it will be too hot here."

The old man didn't comment, but still drove the old ox to turn a corner.

The two girls hopped forward, and Lin Dongfang followed slowly behind them with his long legs. The commune was so small, and there were only a few destinations for everyone. Jiandan looked back and didn't ask any more questions.

The post office was relatively close, so they went there first. Tan Yajun stuffed the envelope into the mailbox, and Jiandan asked about his own letter, and then the two of them went straight to the supply and marketing cooperative.

Jiandan stopped at the door of the supply and marketing cooperative,

"Cheng, Chao?"

Isn't the tall guy standing in front the one who picked up the person in the back garden?

A well-dressed, energetic young man.

Seeing Jian, Cheng Chao's excitement was beyond words.

"Jian Zhiqing, why are you here?"

Jian pointed to the side,

"I came to buy some daily necessities, are you, resting?"

Cheng Chao paused, with a bit of grievance on his face, scratching his head,

"I, came to buy things,"

"Then, go in?"

Cheng Chao's ears were red,

"I forgot to bring my money and bills, and I was thinking whether to go back to get them, but I was afraid that I would not have enough time."

Careless!