Chapter 55 Did You Rob the Steel Plant?

"Oh, you guys are really slow. If you keep on dawdling for a while, it will be dark."

Liu Weimin uttered "Ah?", obviously he didn't hear anything.

Liu Aiguo made up his mind, closed his eyes, and peeled off the last layer of straw.

"Uncle San, is this true?"

He felt something was wrong, so he turned around and opened his eyes, and was also shocked.

"Uncle San, did you rob the steel plant?"

The old man had just prepared his mood to fight them for nothing, but his words made the old man raise the whip,

"I robbed a bank, do you believe it?"

Liu Aiguo shrank his neck. This treatment has always been given to Weimin, why is it his turn today?

Liu Weimin's brain is sometimes not very smart, but after all, he has been the village chief for so many years, and he has also reacted.

Thinking about what the villagers who came back said, "Xiao Jian, the educated youth, bought a lot of things again."

He was a little bit unbelieving,

"Uncle San, you, no, this was also bought by Xiao Jian girl?"

The old man finally found a chance to show off,

"Not bad, just tell me how it is?"

Is there any need to say this?

Not to mention him, Liu Aiguo next door, who didn't even have a pot at home, almost drooled when he saw this.

The few people next to him were not much better, all of them were stunned.

This reaction was really too bland, and the old man was so angry that he couldn't continue to show off,

"What do you mean? If you don't want it, I'll send it back to her!"

This time the reaction was very fast, and seven or eight men stopped the ox cart in an instant.

Liu Weimin spoke quickly this time,

"Unload, unload now. Hurry up, be careful, whether you can eat hot stew during the New Year depends on you."

He moved closer to the old man,

"Uncle San, did Xiao Jian say whether this thing can be exchanged directly for money or mountain products?"

He could see that the little girl was closer to Uncle San's family, which might have something to do with him being the village chief, and he didn't want people to gossip.

"Do you remember how much your family paid for that pot a few years ago?"

"How could I not remember? It was the only major event in my life.

At that time, the canteen had just been disbanded, and the iron pot was in short supply. Alas, it was a coincidence that the other party was in a hurry and asked for 15 yuan without a ticket."

"This one has some defects, so there is no need to ask her. I ordered it for her. No matter the size, I will charge 10 yuan. It doesn't matter whether it is cash or mountain products."

Liu Weimin was shocked.

"Uncle San, 10 yuan, isn't that little girl losing a lot of money?"

He knew how scarce this thing was in recent years. Even if it was defective, their village didn't get many. Why was she so picky?

When he came back, he asked a few questions, and didn't tell me the price, just said it was not expensive.

When he talked to a few educated youths, he heard it and said 8 yuan would be fine.