Chapter 165: 'Passionate' Du Xiuling

"I guess, one is a waste of time, and the other is that the corn leaves can be burned, and the clean layers in the middle can be put on the curtain to steam dry food, etc., and can all be used. If they are all peeled off, they can only be burned with the corn stalks, or ground into powder to feed cows, wouldn't it be a waste?"

Li Yan then realized it belatedly,

"Yes, when we steam steamed bread, the corn leaves are placed on the curtain, right?"

She scratched her head in distress,

"So, this is still a good thing? Oh, there is nothing we can do."

Liu Weimin and others were all laughed at by Du Xiuling's words,

"You want to be the main force, fine! High consciousness!

Come on, Qiangzi, come over and tell me, how much work does the main force do a day?"

Scorer Liu Guoqiang squeezed over from the side, holding the work points book for the first half of the year in his hand, and looked up at the female educated youth who was talking nonsense,

"The strong men in our Liujiatun get ten to twelve work points a day, You may not understand what I mean. Let me put it this way. For the cornfield in front, two ridges from one end to the other can be counted as one work point. Ten work points means about twenty ridges. "

The female educated youth looked over and took a breath of cold air. The old educated youth had been working on this land for half a year. They knew what the ridges were like and how much work was required. Wang Hongmei's grievance came up again, sour.

"Don't underestimate these two or three ridges. It's easy to say and look simple. Let's see how many ridges you can do in a morning?

Or can you do more and faster than the male educated youth?"

When it comes to male educated youth, the villagers' eyes inevitably fall on the few male educated youth. The newcomers Ling Weidong and others are not bad, but Chen Jianguo, Li Jianye, and Wang Jiancheng, who have been working with them for half a year, have become the focus of attention. Lin Dongfang is also the same and has received the villagers' attention.

Du Xiuling pulled Chen Hongli, who wanted to retreat, and looked at several male educated youths.

"Chen Zhiqing, you are the first one to come. Wang Zhiqing, Li Zhiqing, let alone us girls, are you willing to be discriminated against like this? We are here to contribute to rural construction, and we are insulted before we even start the construction. I can't stand it."

Even Wang Jiancheng, who is usually a good guy, couldn't laugh. He didn't understand which sentence was considered discrimination and insult?

"Isn't what the village chief said wrong? You just came here and haven't done farm work before, so you need to adapt. This is the village's consideration for everyone.

If you don't understand, you can ask me, ask the old educated youth, what you said is a bit wrong."

"Li Jianye didn't say anything. In the past six months, even if he went to work, he could only get five or six work points. He didn't have the confidence to talk about this topic.

But Lin Dongfang behind him was not happy either. He was in a hurry to go back. Tomorrow is the autumn harvest, and the dry food has not been prepared enough.

"Don't talk about those useless things. The strength determines whether you are the main force or not.

If you can get ten work points a day, I will admire you.

Besides, what is the main force?

If you can shine in the field you are good at, that is making a contribution. Compared with the farmers doing farm work, do you have that advantage? "

The words were impolite and the tone was quite aggressive. Du Xiuling immediately took two steps forward.

"What did you say, you..."

Chen Hongli next to her pulled hard. There was no way. Du Xiuling would not let go, and she had no place to hide.

"Xiuling, although we came here in response to the call of the country, what Lin the educated youth said is right. We have not been exposed to this aspect. Compared with the villagers, we do need to learn. The villagers are also kind and definitely don't mean to look down on us. "

Jian Jian and Mingzhu who came with him looked at each other. What?

Then they heard a sneer not far away.

"Huh!"

The two of them immediately turned their heads to watch the fun.

Oh, it was Qian Cheng, the male educated youth with Ling Weidong.

Du Xiuling also heard the voice and turned back to speak.

"What are you laughing at? Don't forget that you are also a member of the educated youth. Are you honored when I am said that? "

Turning back, I saw Jian Dan chatting and laughing with Ming Zhu, and sharing a few words with Liu Xiu beside him from time to time. The atmosphere was very cheerful, and the unhappiness in my heart rushed up.

"Hmph, don't be like someone, who is very shallow, chatting and laughing with a group of uncivilized mud legs, who knows what shameful means they used? For stuttering, to avoid work, really, they do everything. "

Jian Dan was stunned for a moment. When she heard about laughing, she knew that she was talking about her, but what means? What did she do that angered the heavens and the people, how could she not know it?

When the word "mud legs" came out, the other educated youths changed their faces immediately. Even Chen Hongli pulled her tightly several times, and she was so angry that her teeth itched. If you can, just rush up by yourself. Why do you pull me hard to give me courage?

But at this time, you still have to deal with the present first. Don't you see that the villagers are unhappy?

Immediately scolded,

"Du Zhiqing, what nonsense are you talking about? "

Several other educated youths also tried to make excuses,

"That's right, are you crazy? You say anything?"

"You don't even need to count three generations back. My grandfather and great grandfather were born in the mud, and my grandmother is still planting a garden. How come we, the poor and lower-middle peasants, are also wrong? When was this policy established? "

It was like a bucket of cold water, and Du Xiuling was a little more sober. Her face changed. She just said it casually, what policy? What does it have to do with the policy?

"I..."

Seeing that she didn't dare to say anything, Liu Weimin snorted heavily. These two groups of new educated youths really dared to say and do anything. It seemed that the work was too easy and they were not tired. He immediately made up his mind to increase the workload for these people. If they were tired, they would have no time or energy to think about anything.

"Don't talk about those things. Our Liujiatun people are all three generations of poor peasants with good roots, and there are several glorious veterans. Apart from anything else, their support for policies, personal consciousness, and loyalty to the collective are impeccable. I am also trusted and supported by the leaders and villagers as a village cadre. If anyone thinks that there are problems with the management of our Liujiatun and that it is unfair to the educated youths, then you can come to me at any time, or go directly to the county town to find the educated youth office to seek justice.

I, Liu Weimin, am not afraid of being sued. If I do something wrong, I am not afraid even if you sue me in Beijing.

However, as long as you are in Liujiatun, you must abide by the rules of Liujiatun, abide by the policies of the country, carry out the work of the educated youth, be with the working people, integrate into the ranks of the working people as soon as possible, and contribute your light and heat to rural construction. "