Chapter 156 Tragic Situation

If he doesn't understand, then he won't understand. Once he does, Lin Dongfang will become a caring and warm man. He will follow Mingzhu around. It's painful to watch him. Li Yan and others also watch with great interest.

"I really didn't expect that he is such a young educated person."

Mingzhu was flattered at first, but soon became dazed. The main reason is that the contrast is really two different people. Before, he wanted to push her away, but now, he wants to put her in his pocket and take her wherever he goes, and never leave her for a moment.

Chen Jianguo, who had only been with his partner for a few days and had a premonition that he would be alone again, was sour.

"I say, that's enough, that's enough.

I didn't know who it was before, so stupid."

Mingzhu lightly recounted her own family's affairs.

"Half a month ago, my family began to be in chaos. My family members were under surveillance. People who investigated openly and secretly came in waves. I was interrogated for a long time when I went out.

At the beginning of the month, the verdict of my family came down. I overheard them showing off proudly, saying that my aunt reported it. My grandmother was so angry that she died on the spot. My father's leg was broken by someone, and my grandfather also fell ill.

My mother, my mother published a newspaper to sever ties with my father before the evening.

My grandfather lay on the floor all night. Early the next morning, my grandfather had a high fever and told my father, The two of them also insisted on being escorted onto the train, saying only that they were here.

These days, I have asked almost everyone I know, my grandparents' old friends, my grandfather's former colleagues, subordinates, and my father's friends, and I have almost asked everyone, but I still don't know where they were sent to.

I didn't want to go to the countryside so soon. A few days ago, a group of gangsters blocked my door in broad daylight and threatened that if I didn't listen to them and didn't satisfy them, they would make me restless.

Once something happened at home, I was an orphan with no power and a dirty background. I could see clearly that the neighbors on both sides were hiding behind the door, but no one spoke, even if, even if they shouted, I would remember their kindness, really.

They all received a lot of benefits from my grandparents, but They could only watch me with their own eyes, watching me almost being beaten on the spot.

If Uncle Lin had not appeared in time, whether they could succeed or not, they would have seen blood that day. At that time, the dagger was tied to my leg, and even so, I was hit on the head by them. It was the blood on my face and Uncle Lin's sudden appearance that scared them.

There were several families who usually had close contacts, but at that time, only Uncle Lin dared to come out and say a word for me. He said, "This is my child, and my Lin family is protecting me. If you think the Lin family is nothing, then you can try it." They left reluctantly.

Then Uncle Lin went to register me to go to the countryside, and sent me on the train the next day.

He told me that if you keep the green mountains, you will never worry about having no firewood to burn. I am an orphan, and there will always be times when he can't take care of me, and he will still It's better to stay dormant in the countryside. Here, we can also take care of Dongfang.

Another thing is that this place is much more remote and safer. Even if it is affected, it will not be as intense as the capital.

He also said that this chaos will not last long and there will always be a day to see the light of day.

You may not believe it, but my grandmother's afterlife was packed by the Lin family. Even this little luggage was prepared by Aunt Lin overnight.

His family has been watched recently, and they can't make big moves, but they still packed this bag for me, saying that fortunately it is summer, and they can still hold on, and there is still time to prepare winter clothes and winter quilts, otherwise, they will have to bring me quilts from home. "

Several girls listened quietly, and after a long time, Li Yan asked dryly,

"Now, there are no laws?"

"It's very chaotic in the capital. This kind of situation in my family can be seen everywhere, but in fact, there are really many such people. There are many old friends and subordinates of my grandfather.

Those people were really unbridled. They smashed and robbed as soon as they entered the door. They were unreasonable at all. Human life was at stake.

I have been running around these few days and have traveled to most of the capital. I have seen all kinds of tragic scenes. Smashing and robbing is okay, after all, they are all dead things.

Being beaten is the most common, with broken arms and legs, half of the hair shaved and half left, especially for women, who were shaved while the onlookers laughed, and then dragged with ropes and paraded through the streets.

Some people, unable to bear the humiliation, hit the wall on the spot, hanged themselves at the gate, and left blood letters to commit suicide. Crying could be heard in almost every street, men, women, old, young, half of the people on the train I came from were educated youth, and the other half were almost all people who were sent down for various reasons.

You didn't see that their eyes, their spirit, were all hopeless, lifeless, like puppets, and they didn't feel pain even when they were beaten.

Those beasts were wandering around the streets in a swaggering manner. When they saw good things, they would just snatch them away. If they couldn't take them away, they would just smash them. The whole capital city was in chaos. "

After a night's rest, Mingzhu's mood has eased a lot, and the tension has been smoothed out by Lin Dongfang intentionally or unintentionally. She is not so excited when talking about these things now.

The person who is most likely to accept it should be Jiandan. After all, she knows the historical trajectory and has been mentally prepared since she came here. After hearing this, her heart sank to the bottom.

The correspondence with Zhu Yan after the New Year is not as frequent as when she first came. The last letter has been a long time ago. At that time, it was just a small fight. I didn't expect that it would escalate into such a vicious incident so quickly.

The words seen in the book are qualitatively different from the bloody reality.

What you learn from books is shallow, and you must practice it to know it.

This is absolutely true knowledge comes from practice.

Jiandan deeply feels that staying alive is the wisest choice.

They are educated youth, and they don't need to put themselves in the situation, they are already immersed in it.

Lin Dongfang and Chen Jianguo outside the door also left with gloomy faces.

After a while, they came to knock on the door,

"What are you plotting? We two are going up the mountain, do you want to go up?"

"Go, go, go!"

It is useless to immerse yourself in it. Several people put this heavy conversation in their hearts at the same time.

"Let's go, I want to go too."

"Let's go. If we go now, we can come back early. We have to go to work tomorrow."

On the last day of rest, most of the villagers were at home tidying up the garden and planting cabbage. They watched the children running around all the way. Several people deliberately talked about light topics, and the atmosphere was quite good.

After seeking Mingzhu's opinion, Jiandan released his young generals when passing by the house. As for Dahei, he had been seconded to his old employer.