Chapter 85 You are the ones who are more knowledgeable and experienced.

The heart that had been hanging since she heard the news was finally put down. Such a sensible daughter, she could wake up with a smile in her dreams.

She raised her voice and shouted,

"Hurry up, don't you want to eat? Jingjing is hungry."

"Hey, I'm here."

Then the father and son opened the door curtain and walked in. Seeing his daughter waiting obediently, Zhong Xiangsong felt as if a breeze was blowing through his heart, and he had never felt more comfortable.

"Jingjing eats first, don't starve."

The God nodded obediently, but did not move. Seeing this, several people quickly washed their hands and sat down.

Zhong Xiangsong picked up the chopsticks first, thought for a while, and the head of the family said a few words,

"Jingjing, you just came back, this is your home, if you have any problems, go to your parents, or them, in our family, boys are used to work, and girls are to be pampered.

Although our family is not richer than others, we will try our best to make you live comfortably.

Your task is to take good care of your sister, do you hear me?"

"Yeah."

Several sons also agreed.

Seeing that the child was really hungry, he didn't say much and started to use his chopsticks.

After eating a mouthful of rice, there were several more chopsticks of dishes in the bowl,

"Little sister, try it quickly, our mother's cooking skills are famous in the village."

Wang Guifen also looked at it with expectation.

There was no way, she was stared at and took the first bite, and her eyes lit up instantly,

"Yeah, it's delicious, mom, your cooking skills are really good."

After saying the first sentence, it was not difficult to say it again.

Wang Guifen finally put her heart at ease, "If it tastes good, eat more."

They were all home-cooked dishes, but there were fish, meat, and ribs. It was obvious that they were prepared very carefully.

Well, to be honest, the God of Heaven was very satisfied with the food. He didn't expect that the food in the mortal world was so delicious.

The daughter who just came back liked the dishes she cooked, and she didn't dislike her family and the environment of this remote mountain village at all. Wang Guifen and Zhong Xiangsong were so happy.

He got up and took her to the prepared room. This was the last hurdle.

Pushing the door open,

"Jingjing, we were afraid that you didn't like the room that someone else had lived in before. This room was where your brother lived, and your dad cleaned it up last night. It's just that time is a bit tight, and your dad hasn't finished making the new furniture and bed for you yet. Would you like to live in this room?"

The God of Heaven took two steps inside. The room was not small. Although it was all old, it was very clean. The walls were newly pasted with wallpaper, the supplies on the bed, and the curtains were all new. There was also a glass bottle on the desk with a few flowers in it.

"Okay, I like this room. But if I occupy this room, where will my brother live?"

She was still a little embarrassed like a little girl.