Chapter 110 He was too embarrassed to say it out loud

Although it was true, the old man looked at her,

"Do you know mushrooms?"

Jian Dan was pinched by the neck,

"... I don't know them,"

"You're still thinking about them even though you don't know them. I have some dried mushrooms at home. You can take them back and eat them. You can eat more as a little girl, right?"

Jian Dan was not convinced,

"Then can't I learn even if I don't know them?"

The old man laughed,

"Okay, as long as you are willing to learn, when it rains, go find the old lady, or find your aunt, and just follow them. I guarantee you won't make any mistakes."

"Okay," Jian Dan shook her legs with satisfaction ,

"Are there many mushrooms on the mountain?"

"In years with a lot of rain, there are many. As long as you are diligent, you can find them.

Go back and make some soup. Or, add some chili and stir-fry it. That will be delicious?"

"Don't they say that chicken stewed with mushrooms? Mushrooms and chickens are a perfect match. Why do you have to separate them?"

The old man was so angry that he took a small whip and beat her.

"You naughty child, what do you think chickens are?

Do you think I don't want to eat chicken stewed with mushrooms?

If there are mushrooms, there must be chickens? Just take out your chicken and stew it."

The last sentence was just a pure angry remark.

Jiandan was also very straightforward, she just spread her hands,

"I didn't."

The old man was so angry that he whipped her,

"You, you, you are so irritating?"

"Don't wrongly accuse me, what did I say to irritate you? But I really don't know, can we still raise chickens in our village?"

"Aren't you talking nonsense? Whose rural area doesn't allow raising chickens? As long as you don't exceed the standard and don't take it out for speculation, no one will care about you."

"I didn't see a single chicken in the village last year,"

"Wasn't last year special? People were almost dying, who could afford to raise chickens? Not to mention chickens, there are no chickens at all that breathe.

In our village, the only people who breathe are me, your old friend."

Jiandan scratched his head, it seemed so.

But raising chickens?

Tan Yajun had already stretched her head forward with excitement,

"Third Master, how many chickens can our family raise? Can our Youth Home raise them?"

The old man had a good impression of this female educated youth, and he answered patiently,

"A family can raise up to five chickens, but you educated youth are special, and you are not a real family, so the rule is that each person can raise up to two chickens.

If you really want to raise chickens, when you return to the village, let my old lady take you there. She knows which family hatches chickens well, and let her pick the ones that you can raise as much as possible."