Chapter 88 He also accepted the kindness

We have been burning fire for heating for a while. Jian Dan always thinks it is cruel to wake up by the cold every morning, especially for a lazy person like her.

Helplessly, she dragged the thermal underwear that was stuffed under the quilt last night into the bed, put it on tightly in the bed, and then she had the courage to lift the quilt.

Sure enough, there was a stream of fresh and freezing temperature. Even with the thermal underwear, Jian Dan shivered in response to the situation. She didn't care about anything else. She hurriedly and familiarly grabbed the cotton pants and put them on.

"Oh my God, it's too cold."

The fire wall and the fire under the stove were indeed extinguished, and even the ashes were cold.

Light the two sides with corn stalks, press a small piece of branch on top, and then a large piece on top. Add water to the two pots. The edges of the pots were steaming, and the cold air in the room was finally warmed up. Jian Dan also breathed a sigh of relief. It was finally warm.

This is something she does almost every morning. No one else does it.

The water in the pot is hot. It's simple and not troublesome. It's early in the morning, so it's better to have something light.

She put some rice and two eggs in the small pot. After thinking for a while, she took out two salted duck eggs and put a steamed bun on the top. It's a pure fine grain breakfast.

The eggs and salted duck eggs were taken from the base. This year, there are no chickens and ducks in the village. She can't find anyone to exchange the eggs. She can only rely on her old capital. She is still growing up, so she can't let it go, right?

After packing up, she remembered what she said yesterday about making shoes. She looked down and saw that the shoes on her feet were made by Grandma Liu San. They fit her feet well. She also has several pairs. Some are her own name, and some are borrowed from Zhu Yan's name. They are basically slightly larger sizes. At the speed of her feet growing, it is estimated that they are enough for the next three winters.

The fire in the house went out yesterday afternoon, but it didn't last too long. The vegetables on the kang have grown quite big and are still firm. There is no obvious reaction, but the leaves are a little wilted. Jiandan didn't want them to die, so he quickly sprayed water to save them.

The curtains were opened, the sun shone in, and the temperature of the fire wall rose. Jiandan was finally able to take off the thick cotton jacket that he had been wearing all morning and rolled up his sleeves to clean up.

It was just a day of idleness, but in the countryside, firewood is burned, the land, and the windows are not sealed, so there is a lot of dust. I really feel a sense of accomplishment when I get busy. After a round, the water is really a lot more turbid.

Looking at the clean windows,

even the row of shelves on the kang are clean and dust-free, Jian is so happy that he is afraid to clap his hands,

"Oh, it looks much better now."

Early in the morning, Liu Weimin sent his own son out. After all, he is the ancestor of Liujiatun. There is really no big hatred between him and that enemy. One person leads a village. Every year, they compete in farming and harvest. They are neighboring villages. They are just unwilling to accept each other.

From the time when he was young and energetic, until now he has become a grandfather, this energy is not inferior at all, and they are still competing with each other.

But these rural people are honest, one thing is one thing, and no one dares to joke about serious matters.

Before the time, Liu Jiaxiang, the head of Liujiatun Village, staggered into the house.

The road was covered with snow, and it was inconvenient to walk. But looking at him, he ran all the way here. He was almost covered with snow, and his chin was bleeding. Every time he breathed, a string of white smoke came out.

"Lao Liu, Lao Liu, is what Jianshe said true?"

Then he coughed a lot, and it took him a long time to catch his breath.

Liu Jianshe was not much better, and he lagged behind and entered the house.

It was okay when he went there, and he didn't have to run.

This time he came back, he didn't slow down. At the beginning, he still had strength, but later he was led by this person to run.

This place is vast and sparsely populated. The distance between the two villages is not far, nor is it close. It takes more than an hour to walk, and even if they run forward, it takes more than half an hour.

Liu Weimin simply couldn't bear to look at them, and was very disgusted,

"You are so useless, how far is it, and you are out of breath like this?

Look at you, you are over 30, and they are over 50, and you are still so far behind them, isn't it shameful?"

Liu Jianshe felt wronged, but he didn't dare to say anything.

Wang Guihua heard the sound and came in to take a look,

"Are you here? Then Jianshe, you put the table, Dalian, bring the food up."

Liu Jiaxiang sat on the edge of the kang and recovered a little. He was stunned again when he heard this,

"You, haven't eaten yet?"

It is not a welcome thing to come to the door at mealtime at this time. As a village chief, he knows it very well. Normally, two meals are almost finished around 8 or 9 o'clock, and they obviously know that he has remitted it. Why haven't you eaten yet?

Liu Weimin curled his lips,

"Don't do that to me, aren't you waiting for you? Listening to this, can you still come after dinner?"

It is said that the one who knows you best is not your teammates, but your enemies. This is probably the same.

Liu Jiaxiang breathed a sigh of relief and smiled.

"You really understand me. Don't tell me, it's true.

This old man picked up a girl in the first half of the year and liked her. Since then, he has been with her every day. After that, he didn't tell me when he went up the mountain, and the villagers didn't follow him. Now, he can't keep an eye on her.

In the past, at least I had an idea in my mind. Now, if I can't keep an eye on her, something bad will happen.

The main thing is that I didn't know what happened. Alas!"

Wang Guihua brought Sun Dalian to bring breakfast. It was not something unusual. Cornmeal porridge, a small basket of cornmeal dry food, a few steamed potatoes and sweet potatoes, soybean paste, and a few pickled pickles that were pickled by myself, filling the table.

Even Liu Jiaxiang, the village chief, was a little surprised and flattered.

"I say, Lao Liu, isn't this a bit too rich? Do you need to eat so much so early in the morning?"

In normal years, Liujiatun is indeed better than Liujiatun. The land is more fertile, and the harvest is naturally much better.

But this year is so dry, no matter how fertile the land is, it's useless without water.

Liujiatun harvested much more than the harvest this year, so naturally there are more things in hand, so naturally they are not so stingy.

Of course, it is not ruled out that Liu Weimin has the intention of showing off.

"Well, what's this? You said you have worked for a year, and you don't eat more in the winter? The cows have been tired for a year and still have to celebrate the New Year, right?"

Liu Jiaxiang naturally thought he was just pretending to be rich. After all, this is also a trick that people who come here have not avoided in recent years. This year, the situation in various places is actually similar. No matter how good it is, it can't be much better, not to mention their neighbors?

Everyone knows each other, who doesn't know who?

However, he also appreciated the kindness.