Chapter 125: It is no longer a simple gratitude for saving my life

But it is definitely not possible to stop the car.

She walked over slowly, not daring to get too close, and called softly,

"Dahei, come here, we are leaving, Dahei..."

Unfortunately, this dog was so stubborn that he didn't even look at the people getting off the car, but just stared at the bottom of the car and kept barking.

It is said that animals have very sensitive premonitions, and animals' abnormalities must be warning of something.

However, Jiandan has not yet developed a tacit understanding with it, so she can only frown, look at Dahei, and look at the bottom of the car. Although she didn't feel any obvious breath, the vague feeling made her feel uneasy, and she gradually became alert in her heart, while gesturing to let the educated youth retreat quietly.

Chen Jianguo saw that Jiandan's face was much more formal than before, and he didn't say anything. He winked at Li Yan and the others, and the few people retreated as if nothing had happened. They didn't get close to each other, so this was not too abrupt.

The four people who got off the car saw this posture and immediately tensed up.

They approached quietly, one person at a time, and surrounded the car.

Then Linzi, who was at the right rear, suddenly lowered his body, exerted force on his feet, and slid directly under the car. No one expected that he would face a pair of gray eyes when he slid in. Naturally, he was shocked.

Although he was surprised and stayed for two seconds, he still took the lead and took action.

The people standing outside only heard a thrashing and chaos under the car, and the other three were ready to respond at any time.

Lin Zhengde's face was livid. Damn, this was all calculated on him.

Jiandan signaled a few people to retreat again, and she approached Dahei.

After Linzi went in, Dahei's mood stabilized, but he still stared closely, with his body bent, ready to attack at any time, as if to let me do it if you can't do it.

After all, he had experience in killing wild boars. Ten minutes later, Linzi, who was in a mess, dragged out a human-shaped object with a swollen face and unclear face.

Several people took a breath of cold air at the same time. The man couldn't even stand. It was obvious that Lin Zi had hit him hard. His leg was probably broken.

"Captain," Lin Zi said angrily, and threw the man aside fiercely. He went in again. This time, he took out a box of matches in one hand and a bunch of black balls in the other hand.

"Look, it's wrapped around him, three full circles!"

Stunned!

That's right. No one knows what this man's identity and purpose are, but he is clinging tightly to the bottom of their car, with three tight circles of bombs wrapped around his body, and the fuse is hanging long outside.

If this is really crazy and set on fire, Emma, ​​think about the scene, bombs, fuel tanks...

Even if this man is willing to take risks, who can guarantee that there are no innocent people around?

Lin Zhengde broke out in a cold sweat.

The three men took over the man and his belongings. They were naturally not gentle to him. They put ropes, handcuffs, and everything on him. Finally, they dressed him up. That image made it difficult for even a healthy person to move.

The three circles of bombs were properly placed in a corner of the car and fixed. The people in this circle all breathed a sigh of relief.

Lin Zhengde was the same. His voice was as sharp as an ice blade in winter.

"Didn't you check the condition of the car before leaving?"

They didn't stop along the way. The only thing was that they stopped at the gate after leaving the station. The gate guard registered and checked the procedures normally.

Lin Zi opened his mouth and obviously thought of something. Finally, he uttered a dry sentence, which made Lin Zhengde's face change drastically.

"Captain, have you forgotten? We decided to come out at the last minute. This car was originally, originally, planned to take the political commissar to the hospital to see Cheng Chao."

Lin Zi followed Lin Zhengde and was familiar with Cheng Chao. He felt bad when he thought about it.

Cheng Chao was still lying in the hospital. Although his life was not in danger, he was seriously injured. This was great. He was not in danger, but he was being thought of again.

Lin Zhengde was so angry that he turned around and was very scared.

Whether he followed Cheng into the hospital or followed him into the village, something bad might happen. There were people everywhere.

Three circles, thinking about the strings of black eggs, Lin Zhengde began to have a headache again. If they exploded together, this mountain would probably shake three times, right?

The man who was forced to fully arm himself was kicked several times again, but he had no human rights now. He was a little bit behind. Who could he blame?

Lin Zhengde looked at Jian Dan and his eyes softened a lot. To be honest, this little girl is really their lucky star.

"Jian Zhiqing, today it's really thanks to you and your dog, otherwise, the consequences would be disastrous!"

Seeing that people were caught, Dahei barked at the bunch of dogs for a long time, and when he came to his senses, he had already taken a few pups for a stroll. To be honest, Jian Jian was also confused. Was her Dahei so brave?

"Well, this is the dog I just exchanged from the next village a few days ago. I don't know why it is like this? Has it smelled the smell of this thing before?"

"It is very likely, and it has been hurt by this thing, or its owner has been hurt, and it is also stimulated today."

Jian Jian turned back to look at the nanny dog ​​who had resumed the work of taking care of the pups. Is this still an unsung hero?

"I don't know about these. This was raised by the family of the head of the Liujiatun village next door. It just gave birth to pups. I am too far away, so I thought of exchanging a pup to keep me company. As a result, both big and small were brought here."

Lin Zhengde looked at Dahei and nodded. This is a good dog, and the pups are not bad either.

"Yes, you have to be more careful here."

Lin Zi wiped his face and came over,

"Captain, shall we go back now?"

They have work to do with this person, and they are excited when they think about it.

No, they must go back and talk to Cheng Chao.

Lin Zhengde sighed first,

"Go back, keep an eye on him, don't let him die on the way."

"Yes, Captain."

"Jian Zhiqing, we came here today to thank the villagers for saving Cheng Chao, but now, it is definitely too late. We have to go back and find out the situation as soon as possible, and we have to deal with subsequent events. I guess we really don't have time to come for a while.

So, I will unload the things, you help me tell the village chief, next time, I will come to thank him in person next time."

As they talked, several people had unloaded all the things neatly, meat, noodles, food, sugar, not many kinds, but they were not light.

Pointing to the obviously larger pile next to it,

"Jian Zhiqing, this is for you. It's too much to just thank you for saving my life. You can use the things first. That kid said he'll come over to thank you in person when he's discharged from the hospital."