Chapter 141 Is the problem solved?

Liu Xiu was half-believing and half-doubting, hesitating,

"Will it work?

My mother, my mother has always trusted my aunt. When she went there, she said that she believed in my aunt's vision.

She was not happy when I came back. She always felt that my aunt was kind-hearted. She always said that I was young and ignorant and had to listen to adults.

When she said this, I didn't want to be at home."

This, Jian Dan really had no experience. No one took care of her in her previous life.

In this life, her mother Su Wenqing seemed to be a love-brained person, and she was also very weak. Otherwise, how could she die so quickly after her father passed away.

The two old men who took care of her the most since she was a child were just a pity. Before Jian Dan came, the two old men were gone. Jian Dan still felt a little regretful.

She started as an orphan, facing the violent harm of her future mother-in-law and the cold eyes of her fiancé. This start was unique. In fact, she really wanted to experience the small life of an ordinary family in this life.

Inevitably, she overthinks, and Jian Jian quickly comes to her senses. To put it bluntly, as an outsider, she can only give advice on such matters, and the decision-making power is still in the hands of the parties involved.

The family influence and education since childhood are engraved in their bones. Not to mention how feudal, but if there is no special situation, such matters are basically based on the orders of parents and the words of matchmakers as the first choice.

What freedom of marriage, the slogan is shouted loudly, but for the relatively conservative rural folk customs, it is still relatively radical.

Just like holding the banner of gender equality, many families still consciously or unconsciously put boys at the top of their hearts, dry food can be given to boys, good things are given to boys first, and when encountering any problems, they will not even hesitate between making choices, and will sacrifice girls.

It's quite sad, but thousands of years of feudal thinking, is it generally deep-rooted? How can this command solve it?

It is partiality, discrimination, contempt, and self-righteousness engraved in the bones.

Even grassroots cadres like Liu Weimin are probably no exception.

Since later generations have not solved the problem, Jian Dan will not overestimate her own ability to do it, but she still hopes that the people around her can live well, especially the warmth Liu Xiu gave her on the first night she arrived.

"Sister Xiu, in fact, your opinion is also very important.

If you just want to listen to your parents' arrangements, then there is nothing to say. However, since you are so troubled, it is obvious that you don't want to be so confused, right?"

Liu Xiu frowned tightly,

"When I heard that person was like that, I felt sick. My mother is still there so nice, you are just not familiar with her, just get along with her for a while, hey!"

"In fact, auntie definitely hopes that you live a good life, but after all, this is not her personal experience, it is all through other people's mouths, so naturally she believes whatever she says, think about it, right?"

"That's right? My auntie's mouth can make the dead alive. Don't look at my mother in the village, she is also inferior to my auntie when she meets her. She is dizzy with just a few words from others.