Chapter 152 This girl is really brave

Sitting in the courtyard this afternoon, they thought about many possible situations. The only thing they didn't expect was that this girl was really brave.

Before Lin Dongfang ran out and came back, Jiandan's door was knocked.

Thinking that it was Lin Dongfang who came back, Chen Jianguo got up excitedly to open the door,

"You... who are you looking for?"

Hearing that something was wrong, Jiandan also got up and came over, and Chen Jianguo consciously stepped aside to guard.

There was a girl outside the door, 1.65 meters tall, with a cheerful and generous appearance, a sad look between her eyebrows, a gauze wrapped around her head, and a small luggage bag in her hand. She was well dressed, but a little nervous. When she saw Jiandan, her hands tightened again.

Jian Dan unconsciously became a little gentler.

"Hello, comrade. What's up?"

The girl's voice was a little hoarse and her tone was a little hurried, but it could be heard that she deliberately slowed down, and she spoke almost word by word at the end.

"Hello, is this Xiangyang Commune, Liujiatun?"

Jian Dan nodded.

"Yes, you are here to find someone?"

The girl was obviously relieved, and her body was a little weak. She quickly held the wall and forced herself to cheer up.

"I want to ask how to get to the Youth House?"

When they heard about the Youth House, several people in the house came over.

"Are you looking for a youth?"

"We are also youths. Who are you looking for? We will go back later and take you there directly."

"Really? Great, I want to find Lin Dongfang. I am a youth who just arrived today. My name is Mingzhu."

That is to say, what does it feel like when the person they have been discussing for a long time suddenly appears in front of them?

Anyway, they were all stunned.

Mingzhu called several times before Jiandan came back to her senses and made way for the door.

"Come in first, Lin the educated youth. Yes, I went to the commune. I guess I'll be back soon. Come in and rest for a while."

Li Yan and the others reacted and reached out to help carry things.

"Ah, yes, yes, come in quickly. How did you get here? The village oxcart didn't go to the commune today?"

Mingzhu was carried into the yard by someone. She gulped down a glass of water before she breathed a sigh of relief.

"I went to the countryside quite suddenly. The educated youth office didn't have time to notify the village to pick me up. I walked from the county town."

Then several people noticed that her shoes were covered with dust. If you look closely, they have a hint of red.

From the county town to the commune, and from the commune to the village, the oxcart will take half a day to walk, which is faster than walking. If she just walked, I'm afraid she wouldn't have walked from morning to now, right?

Jiandan felt admiration in her heart. Just now, she heard Lin Dongfang say that she felt that this little girl had a good temper. This first impression was also good. She was able to walk from the county town to the village. This perseverance also made her admire her. Until now, she has not complained. Jiandan even likes her a little.