Chapter 198 Preparing for Expansion

Jiandan didn't say anything, and really thought about it,

"It should be, there's nothing left, right?"

After living here for more than a year, she actually liked this small room very much, and she really couldn't think of what needed to be changed at the moment. She wanted to get an indoor bathroom, but she knew it was unrealistic.

However, this also reminded her that she was hungry. She basically solved her personal problems at the base this year. With one more person, it would be inconvenient to cheat, which was really a headache.

Thinking about the coming winter, Jian Dan quickly pulled the focus back to reality.

"Uncle, there's nothing else to do. Just turn the newly connected room into a fire wall. There are only two of us, the child is young, and I'm afraid of the cold, hehe!"

This is not a big deal. Liu Weimin immediately agreed. Seeing that she didn't have any other instructions, he didn't delay. He took a few sips of water from the teacup and got up and walked out.

"Okay, you can't explain it clearly even if I ask you.

You sit down, I'll go find someone and try to go there in the afternoon. The sooner we can fix it, the sooner we can fix it. If we see anything that's not in order, we'll clean it up for you."

Ah? Was she being disliked?

Before Jian Dan could argue, Liu Weimin had already strode out the door and soon disappeared.

"Let's talk about our own business. Let him find someone to do it for you. We won't let you get cold."

"I'm not worried about that. I'm not new here. I don't know my uncle and the villagers. I mean, I haven't paid you yet."

Seeing this, Wang Guihua said, "Don't worry about it. Just wait."

Well, since they said so, I won't think about it anymore. Anyway, I've said everything I need to say. It's the same if I pay after the work is done.

After sitting here for a while, when she went back to Liu's house to pick up the children, Xiao Jianxin had already played with Xiaohua, without any reluctance and restraint in the morning. She did not disturb them, but went into the house and sat next to the old lady, sighing,

"Children are still the best. They became good friends so quickly."

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law spread cloth and cotton on the kang, busy without raising their heads,

"What do you think? Just wait and see, tomorrow, they will know to go out and play together."

"Then I will be relieved? I can even save myself from watching the children,"

"You are so happy! There are so many things to raise children, and you have to worry about them."

Sun Xiang raised her head and picked up the thread,

"Mom, she is still a child herself, how can she know these things?"

"That's right, have you agreed on the house?" The old lady asked, bringing up the previous topic.

Jian Dan nodded,

"It's agreed. Uncle Wei Min went to find someone for me. He said it might start in the afternoon. It's getting cold. The sooner we finish it, the better."

"Yeah. It's going to freeze. The child is so young. If we finish it now, she won't be able to sleep alone, right?"

Jian Dan also thought about this. It's definitely not possible recently. The child doesn't feel safe yet. If she wants to enter the base, there are other ways. There's no need to rush.