Chapter 70 This is inseparable from your wisdom

On the road outside the village, Liu Weimin took the lead in clearing the snow. When he saw her, he smiled, "Little educated youth Jian, have you swept the yard?" Jian Jian blew on his hands, and white air came out of his mouth when he spoke. "No, there's no rush. The front yard is so small, it will be cleaned up quickly. I will move it to the back garden when the time comes." "That's fine. When it gets warmer, it will melt into my own land." Yes, at this time, it is important to keep the good things in the family. Fertilizer... It must be said that when something happens, Liu Jiatun is really willing to work hard. After clearing the snow in front of his house, almost all the men in the village are cleaning the road. It's easy. They just sweep the snow on the road to the side of the road and pour it out. Her side was close to the entrance of the village, and she was the only household there. Others basically didn't go this way. Normally, no one could say anything if they didn't come to clean up, but these people still cleared the road all the way to her door.

"Xiao Jian, the educated youth, go in quickly, don't get cold.

It's cold after the snow."

Yes, it's not cold when it snows, but when the snow melts.

Jian Jian suddenly remembered a joke from later generations,

"It's snowing."

"Go catch a goose!"

As he thought about it, Jian Jian laughed out loud.

Should we join in the fun?

Once it snowed, it meant that the rural wintering life officially began.

There really wasn't much work to do in winter, but rural people couldn't stay idle. The housewives of each family were all calculating their family's food, clothing, housing and transportation. There wasn't much hard work to do at this time. In addition, the days were getting shorter and shorter, so not only did every family change to two meals, but even the porridge was thinner.

As for the men, apart from clearing snow, they were collecting firewood. After all, there was heavy snow everywhere, so they really couldn't do anything else.

Ah, not really. Every year, there is a project to reinforce the dam, which is a unified action organized by the commune.

There is a small river two miles away from the village, but between the village and the small river, there is a dam two or three hundred meters away from the river. This river almost surrounds the nearby villages, and this dam almost connects these villages in a circle.

In case of a really big flood, there is the dam in front as the first line of defense, and the back mountain as a retreat. It can be said that this geographical location is actually unique, and it can be used for attack or defense. So they still attach great importance to this dam, and they will inspect it almost every year, but it is always during the period after the autumn harvest and before the freezing.

This year, because there is really little rain, this dam is just a decoration, so they simply inspected it in advance. When they came, they had just finished it, which was a bargain for them.

But looking at the heavy snow, it is estimated that it will not be avoided next year.

Jiandan was daydreaming, and the villagers who were sweeping the snow were talking about this topic.

"Is it cold early this year? I remember that it took half a month for the snow to fall in previous years?"

"Not early, think about it, what did we do at this time in previous years?"

"Harvest in autumn, and then go up the mountain. Ah, yes, in previous years, we had to repair the dam after harvesting the mountain, and we just came back from repairing the dam at this time."

"That's right, the harvest time is short this year, we only went up for a few days, and the mountain was closed. Later, people withdrew, and the weather became cold. , and didn't they arrest someone then? We never went there again, wouldn't we save time? "

"Yes, the dam was repaired for half a month the year before last?"

"Yes, yes, sixteen days, and the day I came back was my mother's birthday, I remember it clearly."

"Haha, I didn't realize that you are such a filial boy."

"How could I not remember it? The year before last, it was my first time to go there, and I was a little frozen when I went there, and I couldn't dig the soil at all. I was so tired, and my arms were sore every night when I came back. I couldn't even lift my arms. My mother used hot water to soak me and massage me every day, staying up half the night.

I didn't know at first, but when she came back one day, I saw her lighting a fire in the stove, and her hands were shaking.

I had heard them say that their arms were sore before, and I was wondering, how could it be so serious? At most, it was a little sore, not as tiring as the autumn harvest.

When I saw this, I realized that it was not that I was not tired, but that my mother was afraid that I would feel uncomfortable, so she massaged me at night. I said, how could I feel so tired at that time? Why does my mother look like she hasn't woken up every morning? She's fine after I came back for two days."

......

"You kid, no wonder you don't hang out with us much after you came back. You focus on helping with housework. It turns out you've grown up."

"Hey! You said my father passed away early, and it's just the two of us. After so many years, if I'm still so stupid, my mother will have to worry about me. She's already an old lady in her fifties."

The people around him were slow to clean the snow, and they were also temporarily absent-minded.

Jian Dan stood at the door and watched the excitement. She was enjoying it when a voice suddenly came from her side.

"Little Jian, which one do you like? Uncle will help you."

Jian Dan was so absorbed in watching that the sudden voice almost sent her away. She patted her chest with a frightened face, and didn't hear what was said clearly. She complained,

"Uncle, scaring people can kill people. Do you want to scare me to death and inherit my house?"

Liu Weimin was speechless. What the hell was this kid talking about?

"What are you talking about? I'm just afraid that you'll be embarrassed, right?"

Jian Dan's eyes were full of question marks. What happened?

"Why should I be embarrassed?"

Liu Weimin was a person who was sometimes very smart and sometimes seemed to be a fool.

For example, now, he winked at her, with an expression that said, "Why are you hiding anything from me? I know everything and I'm on your side."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone else, just tell me, I'll make the decision for you."

Jian Dan was confused. Make the decision? What decision? What's wrong with me? What happened?

Liu Weimin looked back at the two people who had just talked. Well, it was okay, not lazy.

He turned around and shook his head in disappointment.

"I told you that when you come to our Liujiatun, you are a member of our village. If you have anything, just tell me. Look at you, why do you still treat yourself as an outsider?"

Jian Dan was even more confused, and the way he looked at Liu Weimin was even more weird. Is there something wrong with this uncle? What is he imagining?

"Uncle, I know. After I came here, I became a member of our Liujiatun.

Under your leadership, our Liujiatun united to produce and tried every means to survive. Under the harsh natural conditions this year, you led everyone to help each other and overcome this difficult time, allowing Liujiatun to fully welcome the dawn of hope. Uncle, this is inseparable from your wisdom."

Liu Weimin was a little confused by the praise. The corners of his mouth were grinning to his ears, and his face was stained with a sense of embarrassment. He put his hands behind his back and his back straightened unconsciously.

"Well, that's not as exaggerated as you said. This is the result of everyone's unity and hard work. That's not worth mentioning."